• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johnb007

Jul 6, 2011
    I thought there was a place for shotgun and a place for archery.

I hope there is, I have a mossberg that needs some attention!

Sent from my android device using carrier pigeons.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Shotgun can be shot on the rifle range, provided your using slugs. You get 1 patterning shot on the rifle range, but after that it's slugs only please. Bird/Buck tears up the stands excessively.

There is a clay area, but you'll need to bring your own thrower and clays.

Denis85

May 9, 2014
    Pax River
    Shotgun can be shot on the rifle range, provided your using slugs. You get 1 patterning shot on the rifle range, but after that it's slugs only please. Bird/Buck tears up the stands excessively.

There is a clay area, but you'll need to bring your own thrower and clays.

perfect, i picked up some slugs. :party29:

Robert1955

Ultimate Member
    Dec 25, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Looking at the web form to apply for the year long pass it looks like they want you to have a Hunter Safety Card, I do, But for the Day pass do you need to have anything other than $5? I don't see any details for the day pass.

Vince55

Vince55
    Aug 10, 2010
    Lusby, Md
    Looking at the web form to apply for the year long pass it looks like they want you to have a Hunter Safety Card, I do, But for the Day pass do you need to have anything other than $5? I don't see any details for the day pass.
    Stop at the gun counter at Walmart and get a year pass for $20. Never had to produce a Hunter Safety Card, but then I was hunting before they invented the hunter safety course.

Denis85

May 9, 2014
    Pax River
    Stop at the gun counter at Walmart and get a year pass for $20. Never had to produce a Hunter Safety Card, but then I was hunting before they invented the hunter safety course.

the problem with that is if you buy one now it expires on July 31st. and then you need to do it all over again.

Robert1955

Ultimate Member
    Dec 25, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    the problem with that is if you buy one now it expires on July 31st. and then you need to do it all over again.

This, I figured I might hook up with someone here to pay a visit and check it out and if I liked it I would pick up a yearly pass after July.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Go during the week if you can get away. I've gone a couple of times and just about had the place to myself:) I understand wait times can be long on weekends

Denis85

May 9, 2014
    Pax River
    went there on saturday. took the girlfriend shooting for the first time and she really enjoyed it.

it was my first time at this range and it was pretty good all in all. we got there at about 2:30 or so on saturday afternoon and there was an open table. so no waiting was awesome. everyone there seemed very professional and safe aside from a few dummys on the end table. but other than that it was a great time.

i guess my only issue is constantly getting hit by hot brass from the table to my left. haha

C4B40D05-FAF6-424E-9A85-2CBA47680AAF_zpsslposmg0.jpg

937E304A-C5F7-443F-8693-5B0DDA7EAD9C_zpsg5eyx7vs.jpg

JosephIV

Glad that you had a good time! Haven't witnessed problems besides a few young guys who start lighting up the targets with a high rate of fire and guys with overgassed AR's spitting brass four tables away.

By any chance is your Camaro the stick shift car with an aftermarket cam?

Denis85

May 9, 2014
    Pax River
    Glad that you had a good time! Haven't witnessed problems besides a few young guys who start lighting up the targets with a high rate of fire and guys with overgassed AR's spitting brass four tables away.

By any chance is your Camaro the stick shift car with an aftermarket cam?

Yea I didn't have that issue haha

And no, stock cam on the camaro. For now anyway...

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    Got out today, and was on a bench with no wait. And what a motherlode of 9mm brass there was. If you were there shooting 9 and 45, and didn't collect your brass, just wanted to say grazi. :D

Everything's squared away now on the "iowa uppers". Now to just load a bunch more ammo for them. ;)

Denis85

May 9, 2014
    Pax River
    Thinking about heading there early tomorrow morning before it gets crazy hot. I wanna put some more shells through the saiga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom