• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jester1341

Pro Judge
    Apr 22, 2010
    Clear Spring, MD
    I love the 93r and since I know I can't have one, I'd like one of my 92s to atleast look a little like it. I found online pictures of the EFK fire dragoon extended and ported barrel for the 92(f, fs, m9, pt100....etc) they look good but I am wondering if anyone has had experience with one or not? Their site seems a little vauge and no pictures of the ported beretta barrels.

John

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    IMG_20111006_170742.jpg

No none at all.................

It makes a nice little flash at night and the gun has noticeably less recoil. I can also attest to the accuracy being slightly increased but to be 100% honest I don't shoot it often enough to give you a real serious review of the pro's and con's. I bought it used from someone to finish out my "Samuel L. Jackson" gun. It's more for S's and G's than anything else. Oh and sorry for the terribly crappy cell phone pic but I just left court so thats all I can give you for now. I also will add that your more than welcome to give it a try if we ever get the chance to link up.

Baccusboy

Teecha, teecha
    Oct 10, 2010
    Seoul
    I have never owned one, but andreleger from Youtube got one that didn't have a properly-cut chamber.

leroygibbs

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2008
    They look cool, and like many barrels, they don't always drop in, but in my experience, they are not bad at all, and I've been pleased. The fireball is fun, but what burns me is that I find the factory barrel to shoot more accurately. It could be me, though....

Jester1341

Pro Judge
    Apr 22, 2010
    Clear Spring, MD
    Accuracy is a concearn for me and so is fit. I want one like ive said to look more like a 93r I appreciate the picture even thoug I've seen them online. I was more complaining about EFKs lack of pics since they have pics for all but the ported barrels.

That's not a bad pic at all mpdc, I don't frequent SS and I never shot there but I appreciate the offer!

Glad I can count on my community and I think a barrel is in my future, fire balls don't bother me and I like the look. What do you mean by Samuel L Jackson gun?

John

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Charles of the Manor

Latest threads

Top Bottom