Anyone in Northern VA willing to let me have 25 rd mag sent to them?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • derrickonline

Sep 22, 2008
    [UPDATE] I LOCATED SOMEONE IN VA WHO IS HELPING ME. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE PMs!

I just purchased an M&P 15-22. The MD complaint version has only a 10rd mag. But stock they normally come with 25rd mag.

My understanding is that I can have a 25 round clip but it can't be sold in MD, or shipped to MD.

Anyone in VA willing to let me have (2) 25rd mags sent to their address, I can then pick them up?

Last edited:

derrickonline

Sep 22, 2008
    That's definitely an option. I'm just not trying to drive to bumfk VA to get two clips. That's why I was hoping to just order them from Smith & Wesson and have them shipped to someone in Northern VA. But if there's going to be a show in Northern VA soon I'm game. Where's the best resource to find out about any upcoming shows?

Also, since I have an MD license they won't care that I'm buying 25 rd clips in VA? I do have a Florida CCW which is good in VA, maybe that helps?

kohburn

Resident MacGyver
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2008
    PAX NAS / CP MCAS
    if you have to drive to VA to get them from a person you may as well drive to VA to get them from a gun show. easiest way to stay legal and above reproach.

magazine
    MAGAK5CHINA.jpg

clip
    strippers.jpg

Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    I just purchased an M&P 15-22. The MD complaint version has only a 10rd mag. But stock they normally come with 25rd mag.

My understanding is that I can have a 25 round clip but it can't be sold in MD, or shipped to MD.

Whacha trying to do, build an "assault weapon"... Everyone knows that .22lr M&P 15-22 is the "assault weapon" of choice among gangsta's.

Mark

derrickonline

Sep 22, 2008
    boondock: I'm still learning! :)

kohburn: Point taken, so any upcoming shows in Northern VA?

Markp: I can't do a fu*Kin drive-by with a 10rd magazine! Geesh, my aim doesn't usually improve until about the 24th round. Damn you MD. I'll have to tell the driver of my Caprice to slow down while I switch out 10 round magazines to complete the job. Jeesh!

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County
    boondock: I'm still learning! :)

kohburn: Point taken, so any upcoming shows in Northern VA?

Markp: I can't do a fu*Kin drive-by with a 10rd magazine! Geesh, my aim doesn't usually improve until about the 24th round. Damn you MD. I'll have to tell the driver of my Caprice to slow down while I switch out 10 round magazines to complete the job. Jeesh!

Try shootin' sidewayz. Then the 10rounder will be plenty.:party29:

derrickonline

Sep 22, 2008
    You guys are too much. Thanks.

Looks like I'm good to go now, thank you guys. Gotta love the MDShooters site.

derrickonline

Sep 22, 2008
    kevox, just rub it in why don't cha. I'm on my stinkin' two week wait for the MSP to do whatever it is they do. I swear they need a more automated system. I have a Florida CCW, Maryland gun collector status, I already own guns, clean background, etc etc and they still force me to wait. Clearly VA and DE aren't having issues with gun violence just because it's easier to get a gun. Let me stop preaching. Nothing I can do about it!

derrickonline

Sep 22, 2008
    We're actually considering moving to Northern VA. We're debating it VA or FL. The only problem is she works for NSA I work for a Federal Defense Contractor and neither of us want to make that commute. Unless she can get something at the Pentagon. I do Information Technology so we're pretty much in demand everywhere. We'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom