Anyone have a Glock front-sight tool near Dundalk?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    As title states. I have a new night sight for my G34, but not the little driver for the install. The old sight has been removed. Anyone have one handy?

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    If I can't meet with Dave, I'll take you up on that, hodge.

Thanks, fellas!!!

Love this forum :)

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    My G34 thanks Dave MP for his generosity!

24917778063_c9d88a463e_c.jpg

25176956539_eb0b6b3e62_c.jpg

Ready to rock once again.

highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side
    How hard is it to replace glock sights? I am interested in replacing my glock 36 sights with TFO but had not decided if that is beyond my expertise. It seems like it should be easy but I do not have first hand experience.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I only replaced the front myself.
    That wasn't difficult at all.

YouTube helped ;)

highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side
    Well......I got back from the range on Sunday and figured out why I literally could not hit my target at 10 yards. Turns out my front (TFO) sight was completely loose and almost falling off. Didn't notice until cleaning but I was just happy that my aim had not disappeared.

The sight was dealer installed but thanks to this thread I am set to fix it all by my big self. Got the glock tool and some blue locktite. I will let everyone know how it goes....

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Well......I got back from the range on Sunday and figured out why I literally could not hit my target at 10 yards. Turns out my front (TFO) sight was completely loose and almost falling off. Didn't notice until cleaning but I was just happy that my aim had not disappeared. The sight was dealer installed but thanks to this thread I am set to fix it all by my big self. Got the glock tool and some blue locktite. I will let everyone know how it goes....

:thumbsup:
    Let us know!

I'm now a NRA certified basic pistol instructor and I have DaveMP to thank in part for helping me out with the sight tool. I did the shooting qualification with my recently repaired G34. Hit 20 out of 20 shots on target at 15 yds ;)

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Well......I got back from the range on Sunday and figured out why I literally could not hit my target at 10 yards. Turns out my front (TFO) sight was completely loose and almost falling off. Didn't notice until cleaning but I was just happy that my aim had not disappeared.

The sight was dealer installed but thanks to this thread I am set to fix it all by my big self. Got the glock tool and some blue locktite. I will let everyone know how it goes....
    I've had that happen. Once I realized my terrible shooting might just be the sight install from the night before I went into the cornfield, found the gun and the loose sight, tightened it up and was shooting happily again.:)

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    We need a Smokey the Bear-type mascot for this affliction

"Only you can help prevent loose sights."

highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side
    :thumbsup:
    Let us know!

I'm now a NRA certified basic pistol instructor and I have DaveMP to thank in part for helping me out with the sight tool. I did the shooting qualification with my recently repaired G34. Hit 20 out of 20 shots on target at 15 yds ;)

Congrats!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom