• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jester1341

Pro Judge
    Apr 22, 2010
    Clear Spring, MD
    I want opinions on it, even though I KNOW it's exactly what I want.

More over, I'd also like to know if there is anywhere else that sells them?? I don't know if I've ever seen them in stock. I've been waiting for an email to say they are in stock for as long as I can remember.

My other option is to look for something similar, which I can't seem to find. I like the Trim bush chest rig at SKD but I'd need to buy the back panel and the hydration unit just to make it similar to the BCM rig.

I would like to use it for training as well as range use and peace of mind that I can carry mags and bubble gum when SHTF ;)

John

jason.krywicki

Sep 8, 2007
    GB, MD
    I've got one. Only available from BCM as far as I know. I like it a lot and have used it in two different EAG classes (basic carbine and Carbine 2) and shot a 3 gun with it; it performed very well. If you need to, you can open it in the front to go prone. (I didn't find I had to, though.) The vest is well constructed and basic. You can always add attachments to the PALS webbing. I run a CamelBak bladder in mine as well. I run some of the Esstac 556 KYWI (Kydex Wedge Inserts). They help to keep the pouch open when reinserting a mag.

If you have any other questions, let me know, and I'll try to help.
    Jason

Jester1341

Pro Judge
    Apr 22, 2010
    Clear Spring, MD
    I've bought and received a condor chest rig. I like it accept it's almost too big for me, I have it adjusted all the way small to fit over a T-shirt, it fits better with mags inserted. There are things about it that I don't like; Velcro closure front, way long shoulder strap adjustment, hook and loop inner pockets,.... I have plans to sew on plastic clasps on the front closure and change/remove/sew new things on to my liking

I'm pleased enough with it specially since it was only about 60 bucks shipped.

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom