Anyone got (or can get) Sig 1911 Blackwater edition?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RealtorMatt

Looking for a military friend of mine who is computer illiterate. Any dealers out there that can get the Sig 1911 (I believe it's the Nitron) they made for Blackwater with the grips and markings. I believe it should also come with night sights.

Doesn't even have to be new.

Please message me if you can help!

Thanks!

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    Looking for a military friend of mine who is computer illiterate. Any dealers out there that can get the Sig 1911 (I believe it's the Nitron) they made for Blackwater with the grips and markings. I believe it should also come with night sights.

Doesn't even have to be new.

Please message me if you can help!

Thanks!

Where are you and your friend located? What good is a dealer saying "I have one" if you are three hours away?

If you are near White Marsh, contact Gun Connection. They handle SIGs.

Are you talking about Blackwater marked SIG's? I thought the Blackwater guns were not made for them but rather a joint marketing idea and since Blackwater doesn't exist anymore, hasn't SIG dropped the guns marked that way?

RealtorMatt

I am located in Southern MD, my friend is in Anne Arundel county. It doesn't really matter where it's located as I bought my last gun from The Gun Connection and will drive just about anywhere that has what I need for a competitive price.

sigs4me

Sep 19, 2009
    Sig stoped making those guns a few months ago your best bet will be buying online and doing a transfer.

Dr.Duct_Mossburg

Jan 25, 2010
    Harwood, Md.
    What shop's are still willing to do the transfer?

I actually found this thread on a search. I am trying to purchase an un-used glock 36 from a friend for a steaming deal but no shop is willing to transfer. He is technically from Va., though resides in Md (fed. Gov) and isn't bothering changing his address as he will only be here for a short period of time. I saw that gun connection would do this, but I wasn't sure if out of state would matter, and if they did it for online sales as well. Ill be searching around all night as im pretty green to firearms.

Im also looking into a springfield M&P 9mm, and while I would LOVE to support local business owners of all kinds (not just firearms), It's hard to when prices online can be far cheaper. From what I have seen, most locations are trying to get low 7's for these model's, while only is selling them for $200 less. If any local gun shop can get some what low to that price, and are on here, please contact me as id love to support you.

TIA for any help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom