• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iriden

Apr 16, 2008
    Aberdeen, MD
    shot plenty of it out of sub guns a walthers P1 no fails to fires no jams, even in a hot daniels sw11 after about 300 rounds rapid fire

leroygibbs

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2008
    Me dig this stuff! IMHO, more consistent than the Winchester White Box, or Walmart Federal, good price. Great if you need a heavier bullet. Good price on it, thanks for posting.

4g64loser

Bad influence
    Jan 18, 2007
    maryland
    It is GTG. We run it in subguns. Cycles MP5s, SWD M-11s, the Uzi, MP40, etc. Open and closed bolt guns, as well as handguns.

I like the Austrian Hirtenberger when I can get it, but this stuff is pretty good too.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    As everyone posted before me, :thumbsup:. To my understanding, this stuff is loaded somewhat hot and that's probably why it runs good in alot of SMG's.

Aug 2, 2007
    Harford County
    As everyone posted before me, :thumbsup:. To my understanding, this stuff is loaded somewhat hot and that's probably why it runs good in alot of SMG's.

Supposedly it's loaded to the same specs a 124grain FMJ NATO loads so it's pretty hot. I shot about 250 rounds of my case through my M9. Functioned fine, but recoil was similar to most +P loads.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County

Supposedly it's loaded to the same specs a 124grain FMJ NATO loads so it's pretty hot. I shot about 250 rounds of my case through my M9. Functioned fine, but recoil was similar to most +P loads.

Question for the OP: What type of firearm do you plan to use this ammo in?

MessedUpMike

Jan 29, 2011
    LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
    Shot 2 cases of it through my Cz-75 when I first bought it, then the US supply ran dry. It's a real snappy round, if it's not at +P it's damn close. If you're a princess about your gun understand that this stuff does run dirty. Like Ohio River dirty. I'm planning on stocking up on it for IDPA and steel matches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom