• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • omegaZ87

Apr 26, 2013
    Maryland
    Hi,

I was wondering if any shop around Baltimore or DC has Century Arms VZ 2008's in stock for around $500? I was thinking to make my first purchase of 2015 once my tax return comes in.

Thanks

Feb 28, 2013
    For what the 2008's cost, git it and git it NOW. They are WELL worth that price. The alternative is a Czechpoint, a fine gun but double the price.

jhcrab

Jun 28, 2012
    Howard Co.
    VZ 2008

Yes check with Gary. I think he is getting a few more in this week.. But if you want one better get it now. They aren't making them any more from what I heard..:innocent0

Just Saying:cool:
    When I bought mine from Gary several months ago it was without bayo; he said next that Century was going to reduce the # of mag's with the package. (from 5 to 4 or 3, which did happen). Looks like Century's running short on original parts. Look for shortage and price to rise. They built a winner.

lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013
    Gary @ High Rock may have a few or a few coming in. I bought my 2nd from him just about a week ago. The first a little over a year ago was the full kit with 5 mags, pouch, cleaning kit, & bayonet. The latest only have 3 mags, no pouch, and no bayo. They are great little rifles at a great price, it's a shame Century can't keep producing them.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    $XXX at [redacted].

Careful, you're flirting with a ban. Not a good idea to advertise non-IP's shops here. iPs pay a lot to be IPs and no one appreciates non IPs getting free advertising, especially for those who have sued MDS.

Feb 28, 2013
    $525 at ****** Firearms.

You may not have been around for the drama involving the yahoos you mentioned, but suffice to say they are NOT popular here.

Also, like AB said, it isn't really good form to advertising a non-paying dealer.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Careful, you're flirting with a ban. Not a good idea to advertise non-IP's shops here. iPs pay a lot to be IPs and no one appreciates non IPs getting free advertising, especially for those who have sued MDS.

Agreed, however he's a fairly new member who probably knows nothing of that situation or of the significance of our IPs. I'm sure he was just trying to help. Also nothing wrong wiith the education you gave ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom