• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • S1gnal

Stereotype breaker
    May 2, 2008
    Central Maryland
    Haven't been on the boards that often..just wondering does anyone post info about the modified F-class shoots at Quantico anymore. Any news on one for April or May?

Prospector

Sep 1, 2008
    April had to be cancelled due to the lead mining of the ranges.We're having meetings today at Quantico,mostly about Remembering the Brave Memorial day match
    I should have more info this afternoon on the modifieds as well.

Steve

buffalobob

Dec 10, 2009
    DC
    Steve

Some place I thought I read that some Special Forces teams were going to shoot in RTB match but I cannot find that information again. Might be my memory is as bad as many other body parts. Would like to know so I can post it in places where some people might come and help out.

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    Steve

Some place I thought I read that some Special Forces teams were going to shoot in RTB match but I cannot find that information again. Might be my memory is as bad as many other body parts. Would like to know so I can post it in places where some people might come and help out.

I was going to post up a thread here on getting some Md shooters teams together for Remembering the Brave. I guess I better get on that. :D

Prospector

Sep 1, 2008
    Jim,

Really not sure if the Special Forces will have a "team" or not but I'm positive we'll have several competing.

We've decided (me & Willie) the only modified we'll shoot is the first weekend of next mo.. Keep checking the Quantico calender for updates.We're shuffling things around to try and keep up with RTB match.

We're having pistol matches this Sat&Sun. at Comp pistol range.I'll try and make another post on that also.

Thanks again

Steve

Last edited:

Prospector

Sep 1, 2008
    Modified this Sun.

Hey guys and gals,

The modified for this Sun.is on.Dave Conrath and Gunny Stephens will be running it.All standard rules for the modified will apply.There wil lprobably be a .50 shooting it so remember no bitching!!LOL!!!At least our modified guys are known for there patience.

Also please remember we still need help with the Remembering the Brave match memorial day.Please contact the clubhouse and let us know what days you can help.NO MORE IMPORTANT MATCH this year so please help to make it a sucess!!

Wish I could be with you guys.

Steve
    :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom