• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J.T

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    MD
    JT-what do you think of the 1998-1999 E300 TD, 6 cyl DOHC intercooler turbo. A member I met here recently bought one, garage kept by the looks of it. Super clean. He seems to know a thing or 2 about cars and says these will go 300K+ easily. And that it actually has passing power. Easy and fairly cheap to work on. I really liked the car. They seem to be all over the board price wise on ebay.
    Those are good reliable cars for the most part. Will run for a long time if maintenance is kept up on
    I'll add my A.O.K. for Justin's work. He did the service on my Mercedes and let me watch
    :-) He certainly was through!!! At about half the price of the dealer. I plan on going back again.
    Thanks for the kind words Don. Talk to you soon hopefully.
    Just got a new (to us) E-350. 2013 w/ 14,650 miles, black on black 4 matic (sport).

This is our first new(er) model Benz, wife loves it so far.
    The newer E class is very nice. Keep me in mind if you need anything.

JT-

Glad to see you're close enough to me and will drop you a note. I've got an '04 E55 AMG with an annoying intermittent problem that might be COMAND related but not sure. I plugged in my SDS but nothing obvious presented itself. I reset the optical ring just in case and that didn't fix it either.

Sure I'd be glad to check it out. Give me a call anytime

I would like to add additional kudos for Justin and MBS for the above and beyond level of service he provides for his customers. I live in PG County, unfortunately, but never hesitate to make the hour plus drive one way to see Justin when my 2011 E550 4MATIC needs work done. If I have an issue, he is literally only a text message away offering great advice.

Most recent work he performed for me was replacing my left rear airmatic suspension for a fraction of what the dealer wanted to charge, and I guarantee you the level of detail shown during the work puts the dealer to shame. I can truly say, despite my lack of automotive knowledge, when Justin tells me what's wrong, there's never a thought in my mind that he is just trying to bump up the ticket total, but that he has my best interest at heart for the best experience.

Keep up the good work Justin and i still need to make time to come up so you can check my ride height and alignment when possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sure Brandon. Just let me know when is good for you. Thanks for the kind words.

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    Just had J.T. do some work for our company. We have a few Dodge Sprinter (Mercedes) service vans, and every time we went to get something fixed on these damn things (Dealer was the only place we could get to work on them) the repair costs were astronomical.

J.T. went above and beyond as far as customer service and knowledge goes and gave us a more than fair price on the repairs.

Nice to find someone that not only can you trust, but actually knows what they are doing with these things.

Thanks J.T. :thumbsup:

J.T

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    MD
    I currently have 3 different members vehicles at my shop.

Just wanted to say thank you again. This is a great community

J.T

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    MD
    Bumping this again. I really appreciate the business from the members here. Met quite a few nice guys and even got some gun parts and a MDS flag!

Thanks fellas

J.T

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    MD
    so, not just a mobile service anymore?

No more mobile, I dont have the time.

I have a 5,000sqft shop in Westminster with about 3,600sqft of actual shop space and the rest is a lounge/waiting area/showroom etc...

We offer a 1 stop shop. Repair, Detailing, Glass replacement, Paintless dent repair, and Minor paint work. Alcohol blow and go's and motorcycle servicing is coming soon. I also work closely with another shop next door who specializes in japanese and american vehicles, so we have just about everything covered here.

donw@fyi.net

Mar 20, 2014
    Gaithersburg, MD
    Another endorsement of J.T . Great Guy. Great Service. Great price. I'm the guy that "wanted an S Couple so bad...." went to actually buy it and got my head turned by an SL. Be seeing you soon for the A Service.

J.T

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    MD
    Another endorsement of J.T . Great Guy. Great Service. Great price. I'm the guy that "wanted an S Couple so bad...." went to actually buy it and got my head turned by an SL. Be seeing you soon for the A Service.

Very nice Don! Look forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks for the continued support.

chuck

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 1, 2016
    Anne Arundel
    Nice to see an independent shop thriving. A couple years ago I had an 86 300SDL. Started putting bandaids on the trans at 320K and it finally gave around 330k. Then I picked up a 1998 S320 (LWB) and kept that for a couple years until I wanted something sporty. Looked at some manual R129 300SL's and some r170s before settling on a Mustang.

I might get into a w124 wagon in a couple years and I will keep you in mind.

J.T

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    MD
    Nice to see an independent shop thriving. A couple years ago I had an 86 300SDL. Started putting bandaids on the trans at 320K and it finally gave around 330k. Then I picked up a 1998 S320 (LWB) and kept that for a couple years until I wanted something sporty. Looked at some manual R129 300SL's and some r170s before settling on a Mustang.

I might get into a w124 wagon in a couple years and I will keep you in mind.

Thanks.

As for the 124 wagon, they are hard to find a clean one these days but they are still out there if you have the patience to find a good one

bmonast

Feb 1, 2011
    Gamber, MD
    Bump for Justin (and Mopar). Had the 212 in for front brakes the other day, not only did they clean the car, they cleaned the inside of my rims, all for at least 30% off dealer quote! Worth the drive guys. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

J.T

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    MD
    Bump for Justin (and Mopar). Had the 212 in for front brakes the other day, not only did they clean the car, they cleaned the inside of my rims, all for at least 30% off dealer quote! Worth the drive guys. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    Thanks Ben. Nice to meet you

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Know any BMW guys??

We service ALL makes and models with a specialty in Mercedes-Benz, AMG's and BMW's and BMW M models. I was working last week and probably this week too on replacing a supercharger on an E55 AMG Wagon. If it has wheels we can fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom