Any ideas where I can get 6" Steel Pipe?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Adams74Chevy

Hits broadsides of barns
    Oct 3, 2007
    Carroll Co.
    Looking for 4' section of 6" steel pipe for extending a well casing. If I can find it in the Frederick area it would be even better. I haven't had a chance to call around but I figured a well drilling company would be a good choice, and also maybe Nolan...last time a buddy got something there they were a bit short with him since he wasn't a contractor. Any other ideas or leads would be awesome.

Thanks
    Adam

Cannon

Dec 10, 2009
    Baltimore
    There's a place called DS pipe Baltimore, not exactly your neck of the woods but they have everything, and they will cut to length, thread, whatever you need.

Clark W. Griswold

Oct 5, 2009
    Give Durrett Sheppard Steel a call. Don't know if they'll deliver on something that small, but they send trucks out every day. I use them at work and they have delivered on orders as small as one piece of plate that cost less than $150 with no delivery charge. Have bought steel pipe from them, but always with plain ends, not threaded. Great company to deal with and probably wortha phone call.

410-633-6800 or 800-888-8567

http://www.rsac.com/site/location.asp?intLocationID=55

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    Looking for 4' section of 6" steel pipe for extending a well casing. If I can find it in the Frederick area it would be even better. I haven't had a chance to call around but I figured a well drilling company would be a good choice, and also maybe Nolan...last time a buddy got something there they were a bit short with him since he wasn't a contractor. Any other ideas or leads would be awesome.

Thanks
    Adam

Try the phone book under "Plumbing Supplies" Something as big as 6" they will be able to get.

boothdoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 23, 2008
    Frederick county
    Hey:
    Did you ever get that pipe you needed? If not let me know and I can meet you over by Fredrick somewhere with a piece you need-no charge for fellow MDS guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom