• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J.Brown

Apr 3, 2008
    Hampstead
    my plans for the weekend have changed, as did my plans for making Thurmonts IDPA shoot last tuesday. does any one know of a shoot going on this weekend? otherwise its hunny do's. please, im begging!

J.Brown

Apr 3, 2008
    Hampstead
    Smokey- make sure you get it all!

VRC- PM sent

Mintzer- kinda looking for a comp, if i cant find one ill definatly shoot something

Jeep- it counts if you have a round count.

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    IDPA match at Sanners this Sunday 20 Sept. Also, a FUN match with .22's. Any revolver, semi-auto and two folks brought out rifles! :D You shoot the same course as the IDPA match just for bragging rights. Cost is the same. $10 first time and and $5 to shoot the second time. Have a possibility of shooting a shotgun stage on steel targets. My shotgun, a Mossberg 500 pump. Ammo provided unless you want to donate some bird shot 12 G (or any other 12 G for a trade) . Starts at 1000 but you can jump in anywhere. I would suggest before 1200 because the ROs have had a long day by then. We had 13 shooters last match. :thumbsup:

J.Brown

Apr 3, 2008
    Hampstead
    I sent e-mail to register for quatico, have heard nothing back. if that falls through ill probably attend sunday, hell, i just loaded 1000 .40's today, i may do both!

herr.baer

Maryland Escapee
    Dec 27, 2007
    Tennessee
    I sent e-mail to register for quatico, have heard nothing back. if that falls through ill probably attend sunday, hell, i just loaded 1000 .40's today, i may do both!

That is just for a rough count. You can show up even if you don't hear back. They had walk ins last match. I know I didn't send an e-mail last time but I did this time.

J.Brown

Apr 3, 2008
    Hampstead
    Good news, got a reply from Mike? im gtg on sat. i also mentioned the sanners shoot on sun, and the wife said lets go. it appears Sanners is a show up and shoot?

glock_forty5

Ultimate Member
    Oct 30, 2007
    I saw Jeep at the range. I got to shoot his SBS with Surefire light. Very nice. Of course they happen to have one in the case for sale too. Hmmmm.

I ran in to Tzoid at the range too. It was a good morning.

JT

J.Brown

Apr 3, 2008
    Hampstead
    3 gun was friggen awsome! How the hell have I missed out on thatfor so long. It may just end up being very addictive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom