ANTI-GUN NEWS ANCHOR DESTROYED by Keith Morgan (WVCDL)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crowleycr

Mar 4, 2012
    Lexington Park
    Edited. Southwest Chuck found the full video which shows what happened when the anchor found out Keith was exercising his 2nd amendment right. hehehehe

Anchor asked Keith Morgan (West Virginia Citizens Defense League) for the "rationale long over-due discussion" on gun rights.

Anchor tries the worn out "shouldn't everyone have nuclear weapons" ploy and why do we need grenade launchers red herring. Same rationale and adult response would apply to the "should citizens have surface to air missiles" (stingers) red herrings.

Inspirational gentleman, inspirational.:party29:

Last edited:

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    lol... The supreme court says the police are not obligated to protect you.

Ya, but... on the sides of the cars it says, "to serve and protect!"

crowleycr

Mar 4, 2012
    Lexington Park

Gyokusai

Jan 11, 2013
    Annapolis
    Talk about getting a new one ripped open!! Seriously though, this is a prime example of a rational, calm, logical way to counter the anti arguments. If only we could see this much more often instead of things like the Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan style conversations that don't help the cause swaying the anti public opinion much.

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    Since it is hidden away - I am not a dupe dope? :lol2:

If I recall right I need 50 posts to view the cooler? There must be some awesome stuff in there that i can't wait to see. I might just have to start posting smiles and stuff until i get to 50.

We're all naked in the watercooler.

JAY1234

Retired Radioman Chief
    Dec 1, 2012
    St Marys County Maryland
    The police aren't required to protect us because they can't. They are a reactionary force responding to calls of crime in progress and unless the police happen to be outside your door when the crime is being committed you will have a 3 minute or longer response time. Usually the sirens can be heard 2 miles off, so the criminal has time to vacate the area prior to police arriving. They do a good job with the system they have to work in but even in the 1700's our forefathers expected us to protect ourselves thus the 2nd amendment.

bpSchoch

Jan 16, 2009
    Bethesda, MD
    The argument against Nukes, is that the 2nd amendment protects the right to 'Bear Arms'. Blacks law say arms are 'defensive weapons' that are carried so nukes don't fit that category.

johnb007

Jul 6, 2011
    Fantastic video. Thanks for sharing that.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

AC20814

American
    Mar 8, 2012
    Bethesda, MD
    If I'm not mistaken, police are tasked with Protecting the aggregate COMMUNITY that they serve. That is much different than having an obligation to protect any single member of that community. That, in fact, is the responsibility of that individual alone.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I borrowed this from a smart post. If the public is so fond of registration and confiscation then we should start with confiscating Democrats before they do any further harm to themselves and others..

Why is it that those who steal guns, who then go and kill movie goers and children in school have never been a conservative NRA member?

Ft Hood - Registered Democrat – Muslim

Columbine - Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals

Virginia Tech - Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff - Registered Democrat

Colorado Theater - Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal

Connecticut School Shooter - Registered Democrat; hated Christians

Unabomber - Registered Democrat and inspired by Al Gore's Book Earth in a Balance

Timothy McVey - Oklahoma City Bombing raised Democrat and pro-Union

Common thread is that all of these shooters were progressive liberal Democrats

Instead of registering and banning firearms possibly we should Register and ban progressive liberal Democrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom