• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Good job. You did well linking to other sites also. I would suggest getting a free wordpress blog site and write your article there. You can then reference your blog site to your patch blog. This will get you more internet traffic and much more exposure. You still only have to write the article once, but you will be better exposure, especially with links in your article, on wordpress.

BigCountry14

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    I might give this a try for Harford. Way to many people resigned to this passing and not speaking up on it at all.

L0gic

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2013
    "Steve" is on several blogs spewing the same rhetoric and falsehoods --- the very personification of "troll"

As stated in the Annapolis posting on Patch, I would ask "Steve" this.

This Officer (http://www.usparkpolice.org/farthing.htm) was killed by a drunk driver. The driver in question had been to multiple bars that night with a fake ID and was heavily intoxicated before they got back on the road. When the officer was struck and killed, do we blame the alcohol? The bar serving it? No, we blame the driver. So why do we blame the firearm?

Todd S

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2012
    Glen Rock, PA
    Great retort by the douchebag Steve :crazy:
    Steering people to a site like "MD Shooters" which is a website moderated by Cops where they extoll you to take pictures of your firearms and post them? Lol that's just so they can link the IP address to the arsenal!

What a bunch of Maroons!

I'm not sure, but I think his mind has melted.

Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    Now "Steve" took a shot at this site and the people who run it. I can't copy and paste the link in from my phone, hopefully someone will.

Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    I might give this a try for Harford. Way to many people resigned to this passing and not speaking up on it at all.

Go for it. The lady who runs the Dundalk Patch has a very open mind. She's not afraid to report the facts or let someone else do it on her site even if it pisses a few people off. I emailed her with everything going on and she thought it would be best for me to post something. Im sure most other media outlets wouldn't give us the time or they would bury it so far that people wouldn't even see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom