• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wojo

What's that Smell
    May 8, 2012
    Wrong side of the Potomac
    I sent him an email and personal message on FB...I'm not pleased and I fit "his demographic" and as constituent will be voting against my enemies. He's been informed and I will not let up on making my point to him.

Get em'.

I found out in a random conversation today that I may know someone that knows Mr. Muse very well. Calling that person tomorrow to see if I have an IN...

mrb2217

Jan 3, 2013
    The Isle of Kent, QA, MD
    I don't count on anybody from PG, MoCo, Baltimore County or Baltimore City to vote my way. The worst crime in this state is in these jurisdictions and they are the most liberal so I don't expect their representatives to vote for anything except the liberal party line. Ask any conservative in PG about Muse and thy will just laugh. He is no friend to the second amendment.

Biff_N

Jan 7, 2010
    So I did a google search on him to find out a little more. The man is a frigging race card playing political turd. See this ad he ran while running for Cardin's seat in Congress last year:

muse_hanger-3~s600x600.jpg

Muse is married to a news reporter on channel 4 in DC, I cant tnink of het first name but her lastname is something Muse.

BRONZ

Big Brother is Watching
    Jan 21, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    I sent him an email yeatersay.

He will be held accountable. He just acted as if he had an open mind and had not made his decision yet.

Un-person

henn5849

Aug 29, 2009
    Cecil County, MD
    I sent him an email and personal message on FB...I'm not pleased and I fit "his demographic" and as constituent will be voting against my enemies. He's been informed and I will not let up on making my point to him.

What is his Facebook page please? I couldn't find the puppet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom