• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    I know what the word means just lazy people do not want to watch the video and I do not spoon feed adults that is for babies.
    Thanks for posting. On the surface it's a win for the 2A, but it also seems to me a convoluted case that doesn't easily lend itself to short descriptions, particularly since it looks like the ATF is close to ignoring court rulings. Coupled with Bruen, the next few years we may witness a plethora of federal agencies and state governments openly defy the courts. May you live in interesting times.

Last edited:

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    Update. Although this is old news. Oct 1, Added to the preliminary injunction was Customers of Tactical Machine….otherwise …..This is a month old. Nothing to see here.

Sent from an undisclosed location.

Last edited:

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Sometimes it would just be nice for those to have a summary too.
    Not quite a plot summary , but before you hit play on a particular video , scroll just below for the button that says " Show More " .

It will give up to a dozen entries under Catagories , and up to a dozen under Tags

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Not quite a plot summary , but before you hit play on a particular video , scroll just below for the button that says " Show More " .

It will give up to a dozen entries under Catagories , and up to a dozen under Tags
    :lol2:

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    I started watching the 8 minute video and the presenter could NOT GET TO THE POINT

And despite the fact that it’s “only” 8 minutes, not providing a synopsis displays a lack of respect for other people’s time.

Thanks (and sorry) for taking one for the team!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Show me the rules if there is not any tuff, and sounds like an entitlement mentality as people cannot do things for theirselves? Pile on and screw your feelings too.
    You asked for it, bub. Article or video, same thing honestly.

Copyright violations: Cutting and pasting any external article content is not permitted. If you care about the forum please don't do it. We can't afford to get shut down over a needless lawsuit and these legal firms are getting more aggressive about coming after site owners. So when you want to reference an article, you may post:
    1)A link to the article.
    2)The title of the article.
    3)A brief summation in your own words of the article.
    That is it. Nothing more. As in nothing, nada, zero. No first sentence clipped out, nothing. Violating this policy will draw infractions and/or banning regardless of who you are.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    You're the phucker too lazy to type out the point you're trying to make.

Exactly.

'My 30 seconds it would take to type 1 sentence are more important than the time it would take dozens, or hundreds of people to preview the video to see if it's useful.'

Show me the rules if there is not any tuff, and sounds like an entitlement mentality as people cannot do things for theirselves? Pile on and screw your feelings too.

The irony of calling other people entitled and lazy when you're the perfect example of modern entitlement and laziness. :rolleyes:

Chat-Bot

Disinformation Governor
    Oct 17, 2020
    под скалой
    You asked for it, bub. Article or video, same thing honestly.

Copyright violations: Cutting and pasting any external article content is not permitted. If you care about the forum please don't do it. We can't afford to get shut down over a needless lawsuit and these legal firms are getting more aggressive about coming after site owners. So when you want to reference an article, you may post:
    1)A link to the article.
    2)The title of the article.
    3)A brief summation in your own words of the article.
    That is it. Nothing more. As in nothing, nada, zero. No first sentence clipped out, nothing. Violating this policy will draw infractions and/or banning regardless of who you are.
    Copyright violations: Cutting and pasting

Not possible. You can't take the content away (cut) from the web site unless you're an editor. But you can copy to paste it. There is a distinct difference.

Select a word. Right click. You both options.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    I've never even read into how to post a youtube video much less watch one posted. Wait, I think the iphone one was funny.
    It's trivial with the new software. Copy the link to the video, start new post here, insert link. Embedding is automatic, you don't have to create tags anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom