• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrdave2010

Aug 8, 2011
    Maryland
    Well, I can't say enough about how much I've enjoyed purchasing here over the past three years. Thanks again Mark for taking the time to not only mount but also bore sight that scope today. Great deal on two rifles and customer service that can't be beat!

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      84.6 KB · Views: 342

MattFive

Nov 10, 2012
    Gambrills, MD
    :thumbsup:

I was in there buying 2 stripped lowers when Mark was looking at your "field gun". :lol2:

But yes, Mark, Tom, Seth and co. have always been patient with me the few times I've gone in. 2A Sales has definitely become my preferred shop.

ENT Shooter

Aug 21, 2011
    Towson Maryland
    Agreed, Talked with Mark on phone about how to get to 2A Sales and worked with Tom on purchase of LMT308 recently. Very knowledgeable, friendly, and professional.
    Good natured people with real solid high quality advice on firearms and gear.
    Its a bit of a drive but I will make all of my major purchases there from now on.

fd0816

Oct 26, 2012
    Howard County
    I cheated on 2A Sales one time during the panic but other then that they have gotten all of my business. I always feel welcome even when I can't make up my mind on what I want and end up staying there for an hour or so hahaha. BTW very nice purchases OP

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    You're very welcome Dave! Have a good time with the Scouts. I'm sure they will have a good time playing with your toys! Even without the Barking Spider.

sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Still there waiting for you....... :innocent0

How many Sakers left Flipz?? I may come grab one next week.. Well, fill out paperwork, pay for one then watch it in a prison cell for 9 months.. lol

Dave, that is a sick looking rifle... Between your post and the other goodies that are always in the shop, you all are instigators lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom