• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lev928

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2015
    WESTERN MARYLAND HILLS
    Welcome! No vicious animals here in suburbia. Just two dogs who are always hungry and giving me the look. Maybe a ninja squirrel or two in the yard. Think I saw one in a tac vest the other day trying to get onto my porch roof.

If your squirrels are wearing shoulder holsters, then they're cop squirrels. If they high thigh rigs, then they're the Special Forces Delta Ranger SEAL Sniper variety.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Welcome aboard. I see you have a sense of humor. Oh, yeah you will fit in quite nicely :). some squirrels here in Germantown, but mostly hood rats..:innocent0

Lev928

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2015
    WESTERN MARYLAND HILLS
    Welcome aboard. I see you have a sense of humor. Oh, yeah you will fit in quite nicely :). some squirrels here in Germantown, but mostly hood rats..:innocent0

Very familiar with those squirrels and hood rats down there in MoCo ... I work there -- which is why I live way up here in the hills! The terms "mope" and "mopery" are also used to describe those same squirrels and hood rats. For example, we say, "Great ... another mope" or "Oh, look ... another mopery in progress call" or "Based upon scientific analysis, existing statistical factors and coinciding geographic region, we can expect to encounter a mope in this vicinity". Germantown, Gaithersburg, Rockville (Lincoln Park) ... You get the idea.

highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side
    Welcome from southwestern Baltimore county. Just copperheads, deer, and feral cats around here. The box turtles are friendly

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom