• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pale Ryder

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Millersville
    :thumbsup: I was thinking the same this week. WTH is a tactical rimfire? Is it like the Ruger 10-22 the Israelis use to plink at Palestinians? :lol2:

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Why would you divide them, honestly a section for centerfire rifles only I would see as a total deadzone.

Aside from my occasional lever gun posts

Jester1341

Pro Judge
    Apr 22, 2010
    Clear Spring, MD
    Split it.

One section for tactical weapons (ARs, AKs, SCARs, etc.). Another section for all other centerfire rifles.

It seems some potentially good discussions on hunting and target rifles get lost in amongst all the tactical threads.

what about rimfire!! :-D

not knocking the idea to better organize, but are there so many people posting in the rifle section that we cannot just browse or use the search??

john

Why would you divide them, honestly a section for centerfire rifles only I would see as a total deadzone.
    On the other hand, it may lead to some people to post that don't otherwise. Non-tactical posts seem to get lost in the flood of black rifle postings. Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of black guns. I have two and am collecting parts for third. But this time of year, my thoughts turn to more sporting arms.

Legendjerry

Oct 5, 2011
    New guy here. I was thinking about pistol caliber carbines. Wouldn't be awesome if Ruger sold a 9mm variant of the sr22?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom