• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vballbach

Jan 16, 2013
    Odenton, MD
    Does anyone here work for them or have any idea how far back they keep their work record?

They came to my house and dug up my property 4 years ago to replace a sewer pipe leading into my house. Every year since I have had a back flow. This time I had a plumber sent a camera down to see what's up. Looks like they installed a faulty joint and has collapsed causing the backups. I call them (AAWS) out to take a look. They said that since that part (the one they replaced) is on my property it's my problem. I told them that they came out and did the job years back. All they said was, we have no record of that. i even showed them how the ground was still has a hump from the dig, the sidewalk with newer cement on the area they dug up. the guy said that doesn't mean anything!!!

WTF?!?!? Maryland tax money at work I guess!!!

Any help of where to track down the dig record would be appreciated!!!!

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    The squeaky wheel gets the grease. I suggest calling your councilman and explaining what is going on.

tonioaj

#thepewpewlife
    Aug 20, 2013
    Pasadena, MD
    Call and ask to talk to the utility's manager or who ever is in charge of water or sewer disturbution if that doesn't work then you contact your councilman but there should be some kinda of record around somewhere county and state has to keep water and sewer records for 10 years before they can get rid of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom