• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • No. Its a bottle of walking wine.

I wonder how easy it would be to trigger her into an angry tirade.

Something like: will you authorize better protection for our children then your husband's employer did for him?
    When you sit next to her and disagree, the stench of crazy oozes off of her like stale alcohol and BO at spring break in Ft Lauderdale.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Back in probably 2018 or 19 we used to post up her craziness on The Patriot Picket page on the Book of Faces and it drove her absolutely nuts. She actually mentioned the PP by name in a Capital Gazzette editorial and of course we posted it on our page and people were discussing in a thread on a Friday night.

She apparently was a box of wine in and started posting up in that thread! I was very respectful and said that we weren't going to block her or delete anything she posted so fire away. She then went on a multi post rant on how we (the PP) found out where she lived and were stalking her and she had a police report from MoCo and on and on. Seriously, the ravings of a lunatic.

As it turns out prior to that night someone (not any of the leadership of the PP) did find out where she lived and subscribed her to Guns & Ammo or something similar magazine. :lol2: Of course we found this to be hilarious, juvenile but hilarious, and she was even more incensed.

In that same thread I was speaking about above, she posted up a picture of the address block on said magazine and I guess she thought that a quick swipe with a sharpie would be a professional redaction job, but one could see her address right through it.

I advised her that she should probably delete the picture because her address was visible and then she went into this crazy rant about how someone was trying to break into her house RIGHT NOW!! Of course people were asking her if this was true why was she not on the phone with 911 instead of crazy posting on the PP page?

Thats-Gold-Jerry-Gold-Kenny-Bania-Seinfeld-Quote.gif

Back in probably 2018 or 19 we used to post up her craziness on The Patriot Picket page on the Book of Faces and it drove her absolutely nuts. She actually mentioned the PP by name in a Capital Gazzette editorial and of course we posted it on our page and people were discussing in a thread on a Friday night.

She apparently was a box of wine in and started posting up in that thread! I was very respectful and said that we weren't going to block her or delete anything she posted so fire away. She then went on a multi post rant on how we (the PP) found out where she lived and were stalking her and she had a police report from MoCo and on and on. Seriously, the ravings of a lunatic.

As it turns out prior to that night someone (not any of the leadership of the PP) did find out where she lived and subscribed her to Guns & Ammo or something similar magazine. :lol2: Of course we found this to be hilarious, juvenile but hilarious, and she was even more incensed.

In that same thread I was speaking about above, she posted up a picture of the address block on said magazine and I guess she thought that a quick swipe with a sharpie would be a professional redaction job, but one could see her address right through it.

I advised her that she should probably delete the picture because her address was visible and then she went into this crazy rant about how someone was trying to break into her house RIGHT NOW!! Of course people were asking her if this was true why was she not on the phone with 911 instead of crazy posting on the PP page?

Thats-Gold-Jerry-Gold-Kenny-Bania-Seinfeld-Quote.gif
    If someone has her current address, I would be happy to subscribe her to "Soldier of Fortune" for a year- assuming it is still in print.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Hashtag "SmallD!ckEnergy" LOL this b!tch is a one-trick pony, isn't she?

What an immature looney.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom