• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sje0123

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2007
    Abingdon, MD
    For whatever reason now when accessing the site on my phone (Android OS) I receive constant popups telling me:

"This forum is Android Native! Click OK to learn more about TapATalk for Android"

and

"This Forum supports this Android Device with and App! Tap OK to read more about Forum Runner for Android OS"

It did it every once in a while before but now it's any time I'm changing pages. MAKE IT STOP!!!

Also, every time I hit cancel to skip the crap it logs me out.

herr.baer

Maryland Escapee
    Dec 27, 2007
    Tennessee
    I got that too. I think I just tapped OK. Said no thanks and haven't seen the screen again. I have an Ally. Not sure what you are running.

sje0123

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2007
    Abingdon, MD
    Yeah I know but I have no interest in the apps but its annoying it asks me 100 times to learn more about them. Oh well I guess ill just live with it. I just hate pop ups.

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    We have a ton of users who use ForumRunner and TapaTalk (myself included), so I don't want to disable the ability to use those apps, but I agree that the popups are annoying. They are easy to dismiss on iPhone, so I assumed the same would be the case for Android, but I guess not. I'll see if I can figure out a way to kill the popups, but if there is a way they don't make it obvious.

SmokingGun

Ultimate Member
    Jun 22, 2009
    Absurdistan
    I'll recommend spending the $3 on TapaTalk. The interface is pretty slick - a much better experience than using the phone's browser.

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    its simple get a blackberry. I see the full threads in their full glory (minus embedded videos) with ease :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom