• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    The handguard looks funky and for that price, I'd have to question to quality of the barrel. But for someone looking for an ecobuild, I doubt you could buy the parts for that price.

Would love to talk to someone who has bought this upper to get their opinion.
    Jim Smith

Nodak Kid

Jun 30, 2013
    USA
    Wish they provided additional details on their uppers. Wonder if the barrels are chromed lines & tested?

sundaeman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 16, 2008
    thank you sir. Have you dealt with them in the past? If so, how was the experience?

I've never ordered a complete upper from them. The stripped "sport" one I received has a small shiny spot on the edge of the ejection port, but I wasn't concerned since I'm going to try some milling there anyway. It also has a Cerro forge mark.

I have a black anodized lower that's just fine, finish is good.

The order arrived in less than a week.

Nodak Kid

Jun 30, 2013
    USA
    sounds like the customer services may be okay and fast shipping. If the barrels are chrome lined and tested I will be getting one or two of the pistol uppers. Jim Smith mentioned he may be calling tomorrow in hopes of learning more about these uppers. If I get a chance I'll do the same.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    thank you sir. Have you dealt with them in the past? If so, how was the experience?

I have purchased two uppers recently.

The last was this same 10.5" upper. Ordered on Sunday evening, was delivered on Wednesday.

If you buy a bolt from them (they had complete BCGs on sale for $80 when I bought) they will headspace the bolt and test fire the upper.

And STILL ship quickly.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    I like the handguard.

It has holes to mount rails at 1:30, 3, and 4:30. Plus the upper full length rail and the lower short rail.

dtmeyers

Jun 22, 2013
    Does Maryland have a length limit on pistols? If a pistol uses a 10.5" upper it'll probably have an OAL >26"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom