Amy Schumer - comedian. Great American being led astray by anti-gun politicians.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    She's obese only by the artificial anorexic standards if Hollywood and fashion modeling. For regular real life women that's well within "normal" , not really even close to curvey. 5'7" , 160lb . Internet research turns up some variations in purported measurements, but taking the upper end is 38-30-39 . That bikini pic is taken from worst pose and worst angle. Ambush pic ? Or ironic f' you to paparazzi and people bashing over her alleged size ? I dunno.

On the other hand ; I hate and dispise her for her Politics .

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    no one said she's obese.

she's just a fat pig.

ETA-pig can also define behavior, not just appearance.

she fits both IMO.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    She's obese only by the artificial anorexic standards if Hollywood and fashion modeling. For regular real life women that's well within "normal" , not really even close to curvey. 5'7" , 160lb . Internet research turns up some variations in purported measurements, but taking the upper end is 38-30-39 . That bikini pic is taken from worst pose and worst angle. Ambush pic ? Or ironic f' you to paparazzi and people bashing over her alleged size ? I dunno.

On the other hand ; I hate and dispise her for her Politics .

:party29: I honestly wouldn't even call her fat.

If we're gonna $hit on her let's at least be honest. My wife is 5'2 105.......I'm used to tiny critters and I wouldn't call Amy fat.

She's a terrible human but by calling her a fat pig....we're just being dick bags

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    I wouldnt care what her size or politics were, any broad that lays around with her legs spread for a photo op wanted or not is trash. Unless she's making money while she's at it of course. I bet she can still cut through a box of rofo chicken and western fries pretty quick.

FNG

Jun 12, 2013
    Frederick
    Let's be honest here boys. I would hit it, and most of you would as well because she is a fairly attractive woman physically.

That being said, what makes her hideous is her personality and intolerant far left mindset.

Dont know about hitting it but definitely fantasizing of running up and kicking it.

qwertee123

Choose Freedom
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 18, 2009
    Stuck in MoCo ...
    Went to college with her and knew her very well. Have many a great stories that will stay with me. Had a blast with her and sad to see her go this way.

Seems to me her celebrity and recent tragedy is being used by Sen. Schumer to push an anti-gun agenda to boil frogs.

Celebrities with no gun ownership experience should be focused on enforcing the laws we have.

Democrats will spend every last breath and dime to fight for sex education, gender sensitivity training, and other PC causes. Usually their response to everything is training, but when was the last time a Democrat has proposed increased funding for "firearms literacy" or "firearms safety" to educate people out of the problem rather than trying to control or limit freedom?

I don't trust anything associated with any Democratic politician and the 2A; they fundamentally want it abolished and would do so in a heartbeat if they could.

EndangeredMooseknuckle

Abducted Cynic
    Jun 23, 2017
    Southern MD, St. Marys
    :party29: I honestly wouldn't even call her fat.

If we're gonna $hit on her let's at least be honest. My wife is 5'2 105.......I'm used to tiny critters and I wouldn't call Amy fat.

She's a terrible human but by calling her a fat pig....we're just being dick bags
    Couldn't agree more. Absolutely disgusting human being in my opinion.. and I couldn't care any less about her appearance. Perhaps she will do something funny as a comedian one day..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom