• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    FTFY

I will NOT do business with CTD due to their excessive pricing over the past 10 months.

THIS. They have pulled their little bait and switch games with me twice. Never again no matter how good the deal. I won't deal with unscrupulous companies.

My .02 as well as others here.

Gundahar

Sep 4, 2011
    Customers choosing to take their business elsewhere due to undesirable business practices is a core component of capitalism. CTD can suck it.

Gundahar

rtruhn

Sep 12, 2013
    Gwynn Oak
    After "Cheaper" Than Dirt was advertising 30 rounds AR mags after Newtown for $99, I've decided to stop using them. Yeah, I understand the entire principle of supply and demand, but I also understand price gouging and the irony of "cheaper than dirt". I'll continue to buy from Cabelas and Outdoor World.

This. CTD was not a good-faith actor during the fallout. I chose to take my business elsewhere since late winter of 2012. Plenty of other options.

JettaRed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2013
    Middletown
    As far as I know there aren't any MD laws about ammo to misunderstand. The only hitch I've seen is you can't have a company that ships by FedEx or UPS ship to a PO box

Elsewhere it's been discuss that Annapolis city and Montgomery County have local ordnances that prohibit mail-order ammo. There was also discussion that those local laws are illegal.

However, perhaps they won't ship to states in the Top 10 List of Most Dangerous States in the US.

mdbayboater

Nubie
    Jul 16, 2011
    Lake Shore, Maryland
    I just tried to order some ammo (9mm Luger) from Sportsman's Warehouse, and was informed: "Fiocchi 9mm Luger 115gr FMJ cannot be shipped to MD. Please remove the item or enter another shipping address."

WTF?

Anybody offer an explanation? Thanks.

Yup, I had a gift card from them and tried to order a forward grip, it seems anything that can be put on or in a gun, they won't ship to MD.

Marksman

I would not blame any business for ceasing all sales to Maryland. This state sucks and if I were a retailer or wholesaler in a FREE state, I wouldn't want to jump through hoops and put my neck on the line because of one tiny little Lib-tard state.

Don't blame the business, blame the idiot voters who put the Infringers in office!!!

Fess Parkerized

Feb 27, 2013
    Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
    Could you be so kind as to provide me with a link to this? I'd love to tell that to Palmetto State, who have a clause saying they won't ship ammo to Montgomery County. I've heard people don't have issues, but the clause (with 5% restocking charge!) kept me from ordering some decently priced 9mm.

http://law.justia.com/codes/maryland/2005/gcr/4-209.html

Link was provided to Beth Hurst at PSA last week. They don't care.

I didn't have any problem with some .45 ACP from Palmetto State a few weeks ago. Guess I was lucky... :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom