• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spclopr8tr

Whatchalookinat?
    Apr 20, 2013
    TN
    Why do you think we beat the British? Twice. And the French. And the Spanish. And the Germans, and the Japanese. Shooting is an American unique tradition. We are good at it. We are permitted to do it. It is one of our inalienable rights. THAT we cannot lose.

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    Why do you think we beat the British? Twice. Shooting is an American unique tradition. We are good at it. We are permitted to do it. It is one of our inalienable rights. THAT we cannot lose.

And here all this time I thought it was because we bathed.....

:lol2:

But, yes... you're most correct that we have shooting ingrained in our culture more than most.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    I am SOOOOO glad no one knows about this!!!

:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Great article...

"Meat puppet"... and the blue helmet reference was priceless.

Stay away form Jews when they play nice-- That sarcasm is the real secret weapon :)

Done right the censors will quote you approvingly and give you the order of Lenin -- hence Frosh ... and the .22lr as the first choice of assigns everywhere. :)

To unpack the sarcasm and avoid being misunderstood:

the .22lr is the weakest cartridge, but statistically the most deadly -- irony
    Frosh is a Jew that wants gun control - irony
    Frosh is a puppet who answers to his statist masters --- thus the order of Lenin --- irony

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Nevertheless, Robert F. Kennedy was shot to death using at least one revolver loaded with .22 Long Rifle cartridges, and Sarah Brady's meat-puppet husband James was turned by the same caliber of cartridge into the poster boy for punishing every American who didn't shoot him, just as Gabby Giffords wants to punish everybody who didn't shoot her.

Although they aren't going to make any friends for their description of James Brady, I've never heard Sarah Brady's or Gabby Gifford's (and her space cadet hubby's) work described more succinctly.

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    The similarities between the Bradys, and the Giffords-Kelly duo aren't without notice.

But Eager Young Space Cadet and his pet woman are in a position to do a lot more damage than Zircon Jim and his crew.

Ungermc

Uses Gun-oil Aftershave
    The tyrants and villains of the world (the folks in Annapolis, D.C. and New York included) may berate and threaten us, but they secretly fear us to their very core! We the American People, are the monster in their closet, we are the unstoppable force and the raging storm that once awoken, once kindled and united in purpose will destroy utterly and crush any who would stand against us and threaten our liberty, our families, our way of life.

We should never apologize for who we are, for we have paid in dearest blood to forge and keep this great nation; and if the wolves at the door wish to test our Steel, it will be their blood which soaks the field of battle!

Benanov

PM Bomber
    May 15, 2013
    Shrewsbury, PA
    I really wasn't impressed with this article. It just seemed to be written to get in some cheap shots (meat puppet? Nothing but disrespectful considering the general lack of colorful description elsewhere) and jumped off into digressions more often than the facts presented at the lead of the column would have led me to believe was going to happen.

This guy could have arrived at the point a bit sooner.

FWIW Anders Brevik (the Norway shooter) also used .22LR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom