• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Amedori

Glad you received Bongino's endorsement. I hope you win!
    I just pulled a good one at the Sykesville freedom district carnival. I didn't see any Amedori signs at the central committee's booth so, I put one up! Right in front of two of the rhino's signs.

Yes. I have about 100 signs. My campaign was run on about $5000 of grassroots donations and not the $100,000 that my opponent has from Special Interest PACs. So they are few and far between. I appreciate it. I was trying to make it to Sykesville last evening - but so much happening and last minute preparations precluded me. Thanks for having my back!

Carmen

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    :tdown: Krebs :tdown:

Last month I came across some information from more than one reliable person about Krebs and was not at all happy with her. Later last month I was informed of something else that spewed from Krebs' mouth and not much later was confirmed to me by another very reliable individual. When I heard about the latter, I was really pissed at her (Krebs) and wanted to post here (jus' ask Mopar) what happened and that perhaps she wasn't one of the best three worthy of a vote. I decided not to do as such and keep my mouth shut (my credibility on this forum would be at stake) and let the cards fall as they may regarding her in this election but little did I know at that time things would take a turn for the worse. A few of the things that I'll reveal here is that about 75% of her $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 warchest came from "liberal special interest PACs". She is also known to be real tight with Commissioner Howard, who by the way, is a RINO (remember he had to have his arm twisted almost to the point of breakage by many before he voted for the FSA2013 nullification here in Carroll County; he was dead set against it and IIRC, he wasn't at the college when the vote was taken for nullification) and needs to be voted out. Also, if I'm correct, Krebs only won the last election, GOP primary, by 72 votes. I won't mention on public forum what else Krebs has wrongly, intentionally, and sadistically said about some others that are running for that office as it's downright ugly, false, dirty, and disgusting. I'm really disappointed with Krebs and her ********, some of it bordering slander (or worse). I feel that Krebs should no longer be trusted to hold office in Carroll County because of her personal agenda for power and not the best interest of the people of Carroll County. Due to all of the aforementioned, I retract any and all personal support for Krebs at this time and also urge and hope all that read this post will follow suit.

Last edited:

TopShelf

@TopShelfJS
    Feb 26, 2012
    :tdown: Krebs :tdown:

Last month I came across some information from more than one reliable person about Krebs and was not at all happy with her. Later last month I was informed of something else that spewed from Krebs' mouth and not much later was confirmed to me by another very reliable individual. When I heard about the latter, I was really pissed at her (Krebs) and wanted to post here (jus' ask Mopar) what happened and that perhaps she wasn't one of the best three worthy of a vote. I decided not to do as such and keep my mouth shut (my credibility on this forum would be at stake) and let the cards fall as they may regarding her in this election but little did I know at that time things would take a turn for the worse. A few of the things that I'll reveal here is that about 75% of her $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 warchest came from "liberal special interest PACs". She is also known to be real tight with Commissioner Howard, who by the way, is a RINO (remember he had to have his arm twisted almost to the point of breakage by many before he voted for the FSA2013 nullification here in Carroll County; he was dead set against it and IIRC, he wasn't at the college when the vote was taken for nullification) and needs to be voted out. Also, if I'm correct, Krebs only won the last election, GOP primary, by 72 votes. I won't mention on public forum what else Krebs has wrongly, intentionally, and sadistically said about some others that are running for that office as it's downright ugly, false, dirty, and disgusting. I'm really disappointed with Krebs and her ********, some of it bordering slander (or worse). I feel that Krebs should no longer be trusted to hold office in Carroll County because of her personal agenda for power and not the best interest of the people of Carroll County. Due to all of the above, I retract any and all personal support for Krebs at this time and hope all that read this post will follow suit.

According to MD's site: yes, Krebs won the 2010 primary by 72 votes - http://www.elections.state.md.us/elections/2010/results/Primary/gen_results_2010_1_01609B.html

Krebs easily won the 2010 General Election, receiving votes at nearly a 3:1 margin over the other candidates - http://www.elections.state.md.us/elections/2010/results/General/gen_results_2010_2_01609B.html

The money info I am unable to confirm. Follow the money's data does not look to match up with the 75% statement - http://beta.followthemoney.org/show-me?f-fc=1,2,3&c-t-eid=5001168#[{1|gro=d-eid,y. The largest contribution shows as $6,250.

Edit: Krebs is serving district 9B now, and running in District 5 this time. With that plus gerrymandering, who knows how close the primary may be this time...

Last edited:

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    Krebs and Howard are thick as thieves as the saying goes. I will not say exactly what I was told about what happened between Howard's campaign manager and a member of the central committee at the Sykesville/Freedom district carnival because I did not personally witness it. If I had been there only a couple minutes sooner. There were several witnesses. Some would call it bullying, I would use stronger language. We do not need these types of people representing us!

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Krebs and Howard are thick as thieves as the saying goes. I will not say exactly what I was told about what happened between Howard's campaign manager and a member of the central committee at the Sykesville/Freedom district carnival because I did not personally witness it. If I had been there only a couple minutes sooner. There were several witnesses. Some would call it bullying, I would use stronger language. We do not need these types of people representing us!

Not just the incident you mention at Sykesville, but other incidents of "bullying" and some pretty nasty name calling (I won't go into details as I posted in my post #42).

Great thread. Was always a Kreb's supporter but now not so sure. Armedori looks like someone I need to vote for.

I know BG, it was a BIG disappointment for me when I started receiving a shitload of "NEGATIVE" information about Krebs from firsthand witnesses that were confirmed by others (also witnesses) not much later in perfect point by point chronological order. Krebs is a self centered power hungry individual and she wants it her way or the highway and she'll basically stop at nothing to get her way and more power. Actually this whole scenario reminds me of a movie titled "Working Girl" starring Melanie Griffith, Harrison Ford, and Sigourney Weaver; Krebs in the part of Sigourney Weaver. Check it out.

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    Tomorrow is the day! Krebs is saying that she prevented Carroll County residents from paying the "Rain Tax". Don't believe it! You are still paying the rain tax. It is just that you are paying higher county taxes than necessary and the funds are taken from that excess. Bottom line, it is still Coming out of YOUR pocket! Wasn't she a co-sponsor of the flush tax? What good does it do to put something on the floor where you know it will pass and then vote against it? The NRA has endorsed Krebs but, the NRA will always endorse the encumbent even if the challenger has a stronger pro-2A position. Have no doubt, Carmen Amedori is a strong supporter of the second amendment and her opposition knows it!

I'm voting for Carmen Amedori tomorrow! I hope that enough people in Carroll Co. have been paying attention and will vote to put Carmen in office to represent US!

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Tomorrow is the day! Krebs is saying that she prevented Carroll County residents from paying the "Rain Tax". Don't believe it! You are still paying the rain tax. It is just that you are paying higher county taxes than necessary and the funds are taken from that excess. Bottom line, it is still Coming out of YOUR pocket! Wasn't she a co-sponsor of the flush tax? What good does it do to put something on the floor where you know it will pass and then vote against it? The NRA has endorsed Krebs but, the NRA will always endorse the encumbent even if the challenger has a stronger pro-2A position. Have no doubt, Carmen Amedori is a strong supporter of the second amendment and her opposition knows it!

I'm voting for Carmen Amedori tomorrow! I hope that enough people in Carroll Co. have been paying attention and will vote to put Carmen in office to represent US!

THIS ^^^

And let's not forget the endorsements that Carmen Amedori has received from those that we all know and love; Senator Nancy Jacobs, Delegate Mike Smigel, Dan Bongino (sorry for the mispell of last names) and others.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Today is D-Day, so let's make sure we get all of our lazy asses, and our neighbor's lazy asses out there and vote today if you haven't already (early voting). I'll be leaving shortly to go and poll for Amedori, Barnes, and Fiora at the Westminster West Middle School and will be there ALL day with exceptions of a few breaks from those that'll offer to cover my post for a few minutes here and there.

GET OUT AND VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amedori

Hello Lou

Thank you for all your support. Unfortunately, all the Constitutional Conservatives lost in Carroll - but for Richard Rothschild. I feel for him being the lone Conservative on the BOC. He will have a struggle.

But my message of the liberal unions are infiltrating our GOP primaries must have gotten lost on so many - because here is the CCT Headline "Teacher-backed Conservatives Win"

WHAT? Every one of us went down - You will have Ready, Krebs and Shoemaker in the HOD - for what that is worth as Krebs was a leader in the effort with the unions to get the Dems to switch to GOP to swing the election.

Thanks for all your support. Best to all.

Carmen

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    For me, living in The People's Republic of Maryland and voting is like a night out drinking.

"This time will be different." "We have a chance." Good spirits all around.

Then the next morning - hangover time. Uhg.

Once again this Nov I'll be voting for the least damaging candidate rather than the right candidate - now even for local Carroll County positions.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    I'm sorry Carmen, like others here I worked for you & Fiora to no avail. I'm now starting to worry about Carroll County & our rights. I fear the camel's nose has invaded our tent.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Hello Lou

Thank you for all your support. Unfortunately, all the Constitutional Conservatives lost in Carroll - but for Richard Rothschild. I feel for him being the lone Conservative on the BOC. He will have a struggle.

But my message of the liberal unions are infiltrating our GOP primaries must have gotten lost on so many - because here is the CCT Headline "Teacher-backed Conservatives Win"

WHAT? Every one of us went down - You will have Ready, Krebs and Shoemaker in the HOD - for what that is worth as Krebs was a leader in the effort with the unions to get the Dems to switch to GOP to swing the election.

Thanks for all your support. Best to all.

Carmen

Did Delegate Smigiel win? I have heard he lost?

He was edged out in the primary :(

Lost a good man for 2A.

I'm so sad with the results here in Carroll and with Mike outsted from the House. I think I needa' hug.:sad20:

Sirex