• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RetNavyHD

Dec 7, 2008
    North East, MD
    HA!! Now that I got your attention is there any interest in shooting sporting clays this Saturday the 5th at Hopkins on the eastern shore?

Hope to get a group together if possible!

RetNavyHD

Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    How far down is that? Haven't shot sporting clays yet, but would love to try it if you're not too worried about being competitive..... Gotta see what the boss has on the schedule...

RetNavyHD

Dec 7, 2008
    North East, MD
    How far down is that? Haven't shot sporting clays yet, but would love to try it if you're not too worried about being competitive..... Gotta see what the boss has on the schedule...

It's in the town of Kennedyville, MD....takes me about 35 minutes from North East, MD. And not worried about being competitive just looking to try and get more people to shoot sporting clays!

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Crapola....If I was still in MD, I'd give it a try. Would rather look like a fool around MDS members than do it here around strangers.

Mason-Dixon Baseball

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Fallston
    It's in the town of Kennedyville, MD....takes me about 35 minutes from North East, MD. And not worried about being competitive just looking to try and get more people to shoot sporting clays!

Used to goose hunt in Kennedyville many moons ago...... I'll keep you posted if I can make it... Cost??? Thanks for the invite too!:thumbsup:

RetNavyHD

Dec 7, 2008
    North East, MD
    Sorry, tied up on the 5th, but I'll be at Schraders for the triple shoot on the 6th.

Good luck at the triple shoot.....only shoot schraders once in awhile as I'm not a big fan of the range (small) and alot of manual traps. Seem to be the same type targets at every tourney...I'm debating on shooting the state shoot now that I know they are holding it. With that said I know Wes took over and this may be a huge improvement to the range so lets hope so!!

blackthorne

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 31, 2010
    Naptown
    Looks like Sunday is going to be solid rain. I'm shooting at Pintail on Saturday at 10am. Don't know if that works for anyone or not. Nice place to shoot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom