• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j2k4r

Apr 11, 2009
    Upper Marlboro
    So... been shooting Fiocchi 123 grain through my WASR with a little tula (122 gr) and even less Sellier & Bellot 123gr and Winchester. Been having a pretty high amount of FTF shooting this mix (5/~400).

Last time out I had a round partially blow in the the chamber and fail to eject... after cleaning everything out, the gun seems to function (put 30 more rounds through it), however looking at the bore, I'm not 100% confident this weapon is GTG....

BTW it is a M&M-10 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr13On2U_oI)

Thus far, I am seriously unimpressed, but not sure if I just got a dud rifle... :cool:

I get much better reliability out of my AR - K's or rounds fired, no FTF or FTE, seriously considering a 300AAC or 6.5 Grendel upper as a replacement. I just like the price of shooting 7.62x39, and there doesnt seem to be a very good 7.62x39 upper/mag combo that works with existing AR lowers...

Attachments

• IMAG0084.jpg
      IMAG0084.jpg
      38.8 KB · Views: 227

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    what are you concerned about in the bore? is there a bulge or ring?

j2k4r

Apr 11, 2009
    Upper Marlboro
    what are you concerned about in the bore? is there a bulge or ring?

Kinda hard to see in the pic, but at the bottom where the round seats there is a looks to be bit of a deformity, not sure how to describe it. I actually looked at about 8 or 9 WASRs at the show in Chantilly to compare, because its really small, but I noticed it... not sure if it is superficial.. and this rifle has been _nothing_ but trouble, even before this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom