• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NYKh

Fear & Loathing
    Sep 29, 2009
    Whitemarsh
    I all ready chimed in and said hello, but I was wondering if there are any brothers lurking around.
    Aberdeen#187 here, not to mention a few others.

Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    Ancient Free and Accepted Masons I believe.

My Gramps was a Shriner.

[hijack thread]

Oh, yeah, they actually run the govt and are planning to take over the world, aren't they? Along with the Jews, the Illuminati, the Rosicrucians, the Bilderburgers, the Harvard Skull & Bones Club, the Vatican, the Knights of Columbus, the Odd Fellows Club, the Loyal and Fraternal Order of Moose, the Boy Scouts, the Frankie Valli Fan Club of Encino, CA, and about 10,000 other huge, shadowy organizations, right? It's got to be true, I saw it on the Internet. :cool:

[/hijack thread]

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    [hijack thread]

Oh, yeah, they actually run the govt and are planning to take over the world, aren't they? Along with the Jews, the Illuminati, the Rosicrucians, the Bilderburgers, the Harvard Skull & Bones Club, the Vatican, the Knights of Columbus, the Odd Fellows Club, the Loyal and Fraternal Order of Moose, the Boy Scouts, the Frankie Valli Fan Club of Encino, CA, and about 10,000 other huge, shadowy organizations, right? It's got to be true, I saw it on the Internet. :cool:

[/hijack thread]

silly human.. you forgot the Reptilians :rolleyes:

NYKh

Fear & Loathing
    Sep 29, 2009
    Whitemarsh
    [hijack thread]

[/hijack thread]

Planning? You say that as if it hasn’t happened yet. :mad54:

Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    Planning? You say that as if it hasn’t happened yet. :mad54:

Whoa. You mean it has happened? Uh, okay, listen, could you tell me which part of the world is being controlled by the Frankie Valli Fan Club of Encino, CA? I don't want to blunder into their path; they're bad, man, I mean bad. :outta her

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    I just need to know what teh safe areas are that I can move to when the global catastrophies take place, and when abouts they are scheduled to occur. thanks

ripper157

Feb 20, 2008
    Carroll County
    AF AM = good people in my book. grandfather was a 65yr life member just passed away not to long ago, was from out in your area NYKh maybe you knew him.

NYKh

Fear & Loathing
    Sep 29, 2009
    Whitemarsh
    Whoa. You mean it has happened? Uh, okay, listen, could you tell me which part of the world is being controlled by the Frankie Valli Fan Club of Encino, CA? I don't want to blunder into their path; they're bad, man, I mean bad. :outta her

Frankie Valli Fan Club is the least of your worries; it’s the renegades running around with the instant Sinatra lounge singer kits that are true brain washing and infiltration arm of the order. Once they get you in their sights you will envy the zombie hordes for their freedom of thought.

Oct 27, 2008
    Dundalk, Hon!
    Frankie Valli Fan Club is the least of your worries; it’s the renegades running around with the instant Sinatra lounge singer kits that are true brain washing and infiltration arm of the order. Once they get you in their sights you will envy the zombie hordes for their freedom of thought.

:omg:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom