• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BrewDoc_MD

Piss off, ghost!
    Apr 25, 2012
    Myersville, MD

wait a week or two (but check back daily) and it'll be on sale for $100 less. That's how PSA rolls. last week they had this upper minus the rear sight, BCG and CH on sale for $299. For a few (50-100) bucks more they sometimes offer it with a cold hammer forged (CHF), chrome-lined barrel for even greater strength and longevity.

That Colt upper StraightSilver3 found does look tempting, tho!

phx223

Member at Large
    Feb 15, 2010
    West of MD, East of CA

dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    http://palmettostatearmory.com/inde...ndle-and-psa-aluminum-rear-flip-up-sight.html

I've been holding out on buying an upper for my build (got a lower finished up prior to the 10/1 doomsday) and found this on PSA today. Any reviews/advice?

I've also been looking at the 2H from Stag Arms (http://www.stagarms.com/model-2h/) and have seen nothing but positive reviews for it.

Thanks in advance!

Do watch daily for specials on their web site. I got this same upper you reference (with same rear sight) but at $425. Also - if you think "machine gun metal" is the way to go, then pay a little more and get their CHF designated uppers. These are the cold hammer forged; same as used for M249 machine gun. I personally think it's overkill - but it's an option if you want it.

That being said, the Colt upper referenced above sounds like the best deal I have seen. I would have got that one if I had known about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom