• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish

A witness statement shows, “Two assistant principals from leadership let the males into the building.”

Another statement shows, “I confirmed the interior doors were locked and instructed the four suspects to come to the vestibule because it was unsafe to be outside because I saw police officers.”

So now school administrators are saying out loud armed police are unsafe, but armed and masked unknown teens are safe? Yeah the inside door was locked until the teens shoot the administrators and take the keys.

Garet Jax

Not ignored by gamer_jim
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2011
    Bel Air
    F me. In what world are armed police less safe than armed teens wearing masks especially with all the school shootings? Please remind me the last time a police officer shot up a school.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    SO did the admin think the kids were in danger FROM the police, or did they think the police rolling around looking for a threat was evidence that another threat was out there separate from the police? Either way, kind've a giant forehead smack, but one is much worse than the other.

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018

So now school administrators are saying out loud armed police are unsafe, but armed and masked unknown teens are safe? Yeah the inside door was locked until the teens shoot the administrators and take the keys.
    Give the voters EXACTLY what they ask for. You vote for these Leftists, suffer the consequences of your votes. I just don't care anymore.

Wayne

Shrimper
    Oct 8, 2010
    Ala Freaking Bama
    It was described as a vestibule area where the perps could not get farther in. If it was an actual mantrap system, that was 100% the right answer. They can be held where they can't hurt anyone until they are arrested.

If not, the stupid is very strong in this one.

We'll prolly never know which.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    It was described as a vestibule area where the perps could not get farther in. If it was an actual mantrap system, that was 100% the right answer. They can be held where they can't hurt anyone until they are arrested.

Right thing for the wrong reasons? My gut leans towards admins not liking the po-po.

CrueChief

Cocker Dad/RIP Bella
    Apr 3, 2009
    Napolis-ish
    It was likely not a hardened man trap just a series of doors locked and unlock independently of each other. Because when they couldn't get past the next set of doors they then fled again, instead of being trapped until the police could take them. So like I said locked until they were shot for the keys. The statement by one of the administrators sure did sound like he felt the police were unsafe and felt the need to offer refuge or sanctuary to these poor misunderstood, armed yutes. Must have thought he was running a church or city and not a school. And the fact that the school system folks stand behind an administrator inviting armed teens into any part of the school is beyond belief.

And yes time we just let the leftist have what they really want. Wonder how many it would take to change their voting habits?

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg

or not let them in at all. wtf is wrong with people? Now cops can blame administrators, instead of themselves.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    It was likely not a hardened man trap just a series of doors locked and unlock independently of each other. Because when they couldn't get past the next set of doors they then fled again, instead of being trapped until the police could take them. So like I said locked until they were shot for the keys. The statement by one of the administrators sure did sound like he felt the police were unsafe and felt the need to offer refuge or sanctuary to these poor misunderstood, armed yutes. Must have thought he was running a church or city and not a school. And the fact that the school system folks stand behind an administrator inviting armed teens into any part of the school is beyond belief.

And yes time we just let the leftist have what they really want. Wonder how many it would take to change their voting habits?
    Get Smart approves
    Agent 99 weeps

Boats

Broken Member
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    F me. In what world are armed police less safe than armed teens wearing masks especially with all the school shootings? Please remind me the last time a police officer shot up a school.

A couple weeks ago in Thailand?

That said, protecting armed masked teens from the police is silly

JMangle

Handsome Engineer
    May 11, 2008
    Mississippi
    A couple weeks ago in Thailand?

That said, protecting armed masked teens from the police is silly

Maybe he was remembering Uvalde and figured that the armed police would just try to stop armed parents from rushing in and stopping the teens if they started shooting?
    That way, if the teens started shooting up the place maybe he wouldn't have to wait an hour for help?

(This world is so messed up these days I can't seem to appropriately make this sarcastic enough.)

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV

Do schools actually have these?

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Do schools actually have these?
    Short version, no.

What most schools have is a set of four doors, then a space like vestibule/small atrium, and then finally four more doors that give access to the school itself. Reality is that the glass in those doors is about as strong as normal window glass.

Don't get me started on the active shooter "training". I have never seen a more massive load of liability in my life, should a parent/student had the brainpower to think outside the box and really go for the jugular of the school system, after a incident occurs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom