• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    But remember, Mom's Desperate for Attention and their ilk only want to stop the "bad guys" from getting guns. Not the law-abiding who have had a background check and been vetted. Oh, wait....

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    The Greesnboro, North Carolina-based chain issued a statement saying it wants to “ensure a welcoming environment where our customers and employees feel safe, and treat one another with kindness and respect while shopping and working,” The Associated Press reported.

“After examining the issue from many different angles, we feel that this is a balanced policy that is in keeping with our brand and our desire to maintain a safe, comfortable and welcoming atmosphere in our stores, while still respecting the rights of all our customers,” the spokeswoman said.

I'm really sick and tired of these loons assuming people who carry are automatically hostile asshats ready to start arguments or gun fights.

“This was not a decision that was taken lightly nor in response to pressure from any outside group,” a spokeswoman told the Charlotte Observer.

Sure.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Again, I'm not going to follow these requests. Concealed is concealed. If I'm printing and management calls me out, I'll leave. If they want to discriminate, they can do it to my face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    Again, I'm not going to follow these requests. Concealed is concealed. If I'm printing and management calls me out, I'll leave. If they want to discriminate, they can do it to my face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is North Carolina where signs have force of law.

http://handgunlaw.us/states/northcarolina.pdf
    § 14 - 415.21.
    Violations of This Article Punishable As an Infraction.
    (a)
    A person who has been issued a valid permit who is found to be carrying a concealed handgun without the permit in the person's possession or who fails to disclose to any law enforcement officer that the person holds a valid permit and is carrying a concealed handgun, as required by G.S. 14
    -
    1, shall be guilty of an infraction and shall be punished in accordance with G.S. 14-3.1. In lieu of paying a fine the person may surrender the permit.
    (a1)
    A person who has been issued a valid permit who is found to be carrying a concealed handgun in violation of subdivision (c)(8) or subsection (c2) of G.S. 14-415.11 shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor.
    (b)
    A person who violates the provisions of this Article other than as set forth in subsection (a) or (a1) of this section is guilty of a Class 2 misdemeanor.
    With no priors this could get you 1-45 days in the slammer.
    http://www.nccourts.org/Courts/CRS/Councils/spac/Documents/citizenguide2012.pdf

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom