• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Very nice, congrats

Thanks! It cost me $340 which is more than I ever thought I'd pay for a Mosin, but it looks brand new. I tried to haggle over the price but Lou was all like :tongue01:. I'm extremely happy with it, it's def one of my favorites. I think Lou said he has a Pole in his personal collection that's still in the paper and grease!

Grey_Man

Feb 25, 2010
    Fruitland
    SOOO beautiful. Man, they are the best looking Mosin variation next to the M39. Definitely on my need-to-have list. I have a WZ-48 that needs a big brother.

SimonDanger

Apr 11, 2012
    Annapolis
    Couple of thoughts....first, that Pole is a beaut! :thumbsup:

But I happened to notice a couple things. You need to sharpen the blade on your mulching lawn mower soon 'cause the pieces of grass are too long. And, ahem, I could swear that there is a very hot pink bra in one of those photos but it could just be a hot pink holster or something. :innocent0

BTW, nice Doc Martins. :party29:

mawkie

C&R Whisperer
    Sep 28, 2007
    Catonsville
    Congratulations, that's as good as they get!
    BTW, front barrel band springs can be found rather easily. For instance, Numrich has 'em for $4.

Applehd

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2012
    That's a beautiful thing... Thanks for planting that seed... I rode the Ole' Panhead out to Woodbine this weekend... Only for a ride... At least that is what I told myself... then I saw the M44's on the shelf... There is now 1 less on the shelf and I need to a rifle mount on the bike if I am gonna continue 2 wheelin' there...

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    Thanks! It cost me $340 which is more than I ever thought I'd pay for a Mosin, but it looks brand new. I tried to haggle over the price but Lou was all like :tongue01:. I'm extremely happy with it, it's def one of my favorites. I think Lou said he has a Pole in his personal collection that's still in the paper and grease!

Lou has his pole covered in grease most of the time... and as for it being in a "Personal Collection"???

Nah... not going there, Sarah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom