• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Got some more in this morning. Very popular, nice triggers.

$566

Attachments

• IMG_2637.JPG
      IMG_2637.JPG
      57.6 KB · Views: 568

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Nice. It's been hard to get ahold of walthers recently. Who imported those ones? Is smith still doing it, or did they end their agreement and have a new walther USA or something import them? I heard something changed with the import agreement between walther and smith, but can't remember it off the top of my head now.

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Nice. It's been hard to get ahold of walthers recently. Who imported those ones? Is smith still doing it, or did they end their agreement and have a new walther USA or something import them? I heard something changed with the import agreement between walther and smith, but can't remember it off the top of my head now.

Still Smith and Wesson as far as I know. These ones are S&W marked as least.

zmayhem

Feb 2, 2012

Smith will continue until the end of 2012, and then Walther USA or something similar will start to import them.

jododan

This is my safety, sir.
    Dec 7, 2011
    Down County
    Picked one of these up from Andy and Buddy last week. Took it out and put 200 rounds through it. Very accurate. Very fast shooting with the short reset and light pull. Would definitely recommend it if you are tempted.

Also got two boxes of the Golden Saber 9mm hollow points at the good sale price. Just saying that they had a few boxes still on Friday.

Thanks.

Engage Armament

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 30, 2010
    Rockville, MD
    Picked one of these up from Andy and Buddy last week. Took it out and put 200 rounds through it. Very accurate. Very fast shooting with the short reset and light pull. Would definitely recommend it if you are tempted.

Also got two boxes of the Golden Saber 9mm hollow points at the good sale price. Just saying that they had a few boxes still on Friday.

Thanks.

Thanks boss man!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom