Votes: 153 46.8%
    • H&K USP

Votes: 39 11.9%

• Total voters

WheelHead

Head of the wheel
    Dec 6, 2011
    Snow Hill
    Its a simple poll. I have been looking at some pistols. Other than the XDm being added ( waiting on 92fs) these are the pistols I am considering. Not fifty others ....these four maybe five. I'm not comparing all 9mm pistols in the world that would be dumb. A hand fully of pistols vote or don't.

DocAitch

Jun 22, 2011
    North of Baltimore
    None of the above, although I've owned a 226 and an M&P 9 and presently own a Glock 34.
    My favs are:
    CZ 75B (I own 4)
    XDM9- I shoot this almost every range session along with one of the CZs
    DocAitch

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    Its a simple poll. I have been looking at some pistols. Other than the XDm being added ( waiting on 92fs) these are the pistols I am considering. Not fifty others ....these four maybe five. I'm not comparing all 9mm pistols in the world that would be dumb. A hand fully of pistols vote or don't.

I've only been a member here since February, but that's long enough to know that there could be no such thing as a "simple poll" of 9mm pistols here. Too many choices, too many owners, too many options and variables. So, I for one apologize for responding to your thread with a gun which was not among your four listed options.

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    I picked the Sig, but admittedly haven't shot the HK and that could change my mind. Not big on the other two. I do like the XDm and Bobby at Bollinger let me check out the trigger on his the other day. It was light and crisp and the reset was crazy short.

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Not sure about the M&P pro but I fired a friends M&P 40 and was not overly impressed. That's why I left it out of the poll.

Not a poll if you leave out a 9mm M&P (because you shot a .40?). I didn't think it was a poll for you personally as the title simply just states "pistol poll".

NO VOTE!

HeatSeeker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2012
    Maryland
    Not much experience with any other model, but I like my Glock 26 for reliability and CC for now. I am considering getting one of the new GZ "Self Defenders" in 9mm.

Waz

SHAZAM!!!
    Dec 15, 2012
    Glen Burnie-ish
    Not sure about the M&P pro but I fired a friends M&P 40 and was not overly impressed. That's why I left it out of the poll.

i didn't like the fullsize m&p 40 rental at on target but my dad had just bought one was pretty adamant that is was a quality gun so took me to the range to try his.

the difference was shocking. i don't know how/why they handled differently but the experience was like night and day. the range gun bucked more had an FTF, hurt my hands (small hands) :o

really like the m&p 9 in full and compact, too

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    Sig all the way. Had one by my side the entire year I was in the desert and it never failed me. More accurate than I am, solid construction, and easy to clean. It was the first semi auto pistol I ever stripped down and learned how to do it without any instruction.

Don't have one yet, but it's on my short list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom