• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kadath

Sep 30, 2013
    So, when I bought mine I was told that cause I bought the HHS1 combo I would qualify for the rebate on both the sight and the scope, for a total of $120. Just registered mine and it tells me I am only eligible for $60, so did the vendor lie/mess up or am I doing something wrong?

Kadath

Sep 30, 2013
    Confirmed by EoTech today, I am hosed. Talked to the vendor and they graciously offered me $60 store credit for their salesmans misinformation, I declined. Was nice of them to offer but not needed.

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    I'm looking at one for $374 shipped before the $60 rebate. That's about as good as you can get right? Should I pull the trigger?

Chevyman85

Feb 14, 2013
    DoCo
    Anyone buy a Eotech and have trouble getting their rebate processed? I sent mine in over a month ago but they claim they never got it. I've seen complaints about them not honoring rebates in the past and wondered if this could be just BS on there end. I'll have to reprint everything and mail it again.

tcc722

Jul 3, 2010
    PA
    I bought my eotech on nov 8th. I sent the rebate form in on nov 15. I received the rebate last week or the week before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom