• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    The 5th circuit is the Trumpiest circuit. They totally ignore previous rulings creating new laws out of the whole cloth and sending it to other courts to clean up. The 5th circuit is killing workplace safety, women's rights, environmental regulations, and voting rights. The 5th circuit is the path through which conservatives intend to return to a pre civil-war state.
    LOL! You're not serious about all that ********. Are you?

Troublesbrewin

Handgunner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 17, 2013
    Ellicott City
    The 5th circuit is the Trumpiest circuit. They totally ignore previous rulings creating new laws out of the whole cloth and sending it to other courts to clean up. The 5th circuit is killing workplace safety, women's rights, environmental regulations, and voting rights. The 5th circuit is the path through which conservatives intend to return to a pre civil-war state.
    Courts Do Not create any laws, rights apply to everyone or no one, the EPA does not make legislation either - stop with your uneducated emotional rhetoric. Or keep it up and earn a quick ban hammer ruling.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County

Jeez, you ARE a piece of work.

LeadSled1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2009
    MD
    I still swear lazybones sounds vaguely familiar to a previously departed member.

balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD
    Can't wait for the entire NFA to be struck down.
    As much as the idea of this seems wonderful, I fear it would lead to an even more stringent GCA or even an Amendment revising the 2A itself.

No doubt suppressors should be OTC with a 4473. I would also like to see SBR/SBS/AOWs go away or have the barrel length reduced to something more reasonable like 12 or even 10 inches.

But, I fear the re-legalization of machine guns would eventually cause Capone-esque inner city shootings; since it was the Valentine's Day Massacre that started the GCA ball rolling to begin with.

lazybones

BANNED!!!
    Mar 25, 2022
    LOL! You're not serious about all that ********. Are you?
    Have people read the rulings of the 5th circuit.

The 5th circuit recently ruled that you may not seek relief in federal court if you are
    sentenced under an unconstitutional statute or an erroneous interpretation of a statute.”

Under Oldham’s rule, a Black Mississippian imprisoned for drinking from a whites-only water fountain in the Jim Crow era would have no habeas rights.

Rickman

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 31, 2012
    Port Deposit, MD
    He practices the typical liberal topic of accusing everyone he opposes of planning to do what he and those like him are doing now.

Listen to any progressive speaking out on a college campus and in minutes you'll realize it is the libs who want to bring back segregation and pit races and ethnicities against each other, along with ending freedom of speech and other lofty goals.
    That's the first mistake.

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    I thought that was what the 9th circuit was for.

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    I dream of a country where a connected white politician like Mark Meadows who was registered to vote in 3 states at the same time will do the same 5 years as a poor black woman who voted while on supervised release.
    Maybe we can find common ground. I dream of a country where a corrupt white president getting kickbacks from foreign countries will serve at least as long of a prison sentence as a black Baltimore mayor that was stealing gift cards for children

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I dream of a country where a connected white politician like Mark Meadows who was registered to vote in 3 states at the same time will do the same 5 years as a poor black woman who voted while on supervised release.
    Wait … so you want a guy who didn’t vote more than once to go to jail because someone else who DID vote more than once was convicted for doing so? And your reason for that irrational longing on your part is skin color?

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    I absolutely agree with you about Mark. Anyone who violates election laws should be punished severely. Is being registered in multiple states illegal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom