• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DocSavage

The Man of Bronze
    May 30, 2012
    Crofton
    I can't say enough about Engage Armament! Located in Kensington, these guys and one gal are top notch and deserve every accolade I can give... They are an IP here at MDS and know their stuff in and out.

I just picked up a Sig P226 TacOps without a hitch, and will be back for more definitely. They stock all calibers thought of and multiple makers within calibers - no "this is good enough for you" here! I'll be stopping by on Tuesday for a case of 9mm super cheap in preparation for the training trip this weekend to their private range... Wife and I can't wait!

Give them a shot, and tell AJ Ian sent you!

Cheers

Ian

JungleG1337

Jun 24, 2012
    I buy them at Walmart. If they are out of stock, then wait until Weds night or thursday morning bc they stock around Weds night. Tulammo is 4.85 per box of 20. This ammo is not the cleanest but it perform very well. I have shot over 400 rounds now for the pass 2 weeks and no fails so far.

Scott7891

Love those Combloc guns
    Sep 4, 2007
    Back in MD sadly
    I second Engage. The only shop that sells ammo in MOCO apart from Wal-Mart that will not make you register yourself to the MSP ammo log.

I have started going to Wal-Mart more recently for the Russian ammo since it is priced just right. Engage for the harder to find ammo. Plus I can see Wal-Mart from my parents house making it way more convenient :D

Apr 15, 2011
    MoCo
    You may pay a little more at Engage, but you'll end up with cleaner ammo. I'm in full agreement that we should do what we can to support our IPs. Trust me, you won't find service at Walmart like you do at Engage.

I too picked up another handgun from Engage, a P226 this time. Third handgun purchase from them and all have gone flawlessly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom