• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    Please read entire post before saying you're "in".

Up for Karma, one Magpul PMAG 20 round 5.56mm AR-15 magazine, "foliage" green in color. There are two available so two members to subsequently post in this thread will be randomly selected to have a free 20 round PMAG mailed to them USPS. Ammo not included. :D

I am giving these away because for some reason they do not drop free from any of my AR-15 lowers unless full of ammo. I guess it's the weight? They are noticably tighter than any other magazines I own, including my 30 round PMAGS. I have tried them in Bushmaster and CMMG lowers. I don't know if they can be simply sanded down to reduce a certain dimension? Maybe my mag releases are cranked down too tight? I don't care. I'm giving them away. They feed just fine and I have used them many times to shoot from a bench and have never had any feed problems with either magazine. Other than the tight fit they work great!

These are 20 round magazines and are therefore completely legal to take posession of in Maryland.

To be eligible for this Karma Thread you simply have to be a Maryland Shooters Forum member residing in the CONUS, you must have been a member before February 8th, 2010, and if you win you must agree to "pass on" the karma by starting your own karma thread for a gift of equal or greater value. There are no restrictions on post count. For members outside of Maryland: offer void where prohibited.

I probably paid $15 each for these.

Karma thread will be open to registration until Friday February 12th at midnight. To register simply post in this thread. Winners will be announced whenever I get around to it.

:party29:
    Great! I am in...thanks for making this offer. :)

Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    edit: I see what you're saying. I'll edit the OP to make it more clear. The winners will each have to start their own karma thread eventually. sorry about the confusion.

A box of ammo would be fine. Or some gun accessory worth $10 or $15? Anything laying around not getting used that someone else might be able to use. You be the judge :thumbsup:

I just donated a $50 G/C to Maverick for Scott's Gunsmithing a week ago :innocent0

Forehead Smack!!!! I work at the F'ing nut factory!!!! IM IN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom