46 SENATORS VOTED TO DESTROY OUR 2A RIGHTS!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

phipp13

May 20, 2011
    Point Lookout MD
    HOORAY a 53-46 vote
    The U.N. Resolution 2117 lists 21 points dealing with firearms control, but perhaps of most interest is point number 11. It: " CALLS FOR MEMBER STATES TO SUPPORT WEAPONS COLLECTION and DISARMAMENT of all UN countries" .
    By a 53-46 vote - The U.S. Senate voted against the U.N. resolution. HOORAY.
    This is that brief, glorious moment in history
    when everyone stands around... reloading.
    Now, Which 46 Senators Voted to Destroy Us? Well, let their names become known! See below. If you vote in one of the states listed with these 46 "legislators" vote against them.
    In a 53-46 vote, the Senate narrowly passed a measure that will stop the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty. The Statement of Purpose from the Senate Bill reads: "To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty." The U.N. Small Arms Treaty, which has been championed by the Obama Administration, would have effectively placed a global ban on the import and export of small firearms. The ban would have affected all private gun owners in the U.S. and had language that would have implemented an international gun registry, now get this, on all private guns and ammo.
    Astonishingly, 46 out of our 100 United States Senators were willing to give away our Constitutional rights to a foreign power.
    Here are the 46 senators who voted to give your rights to the U.N. Notice their party affiliation!!
    Baldwin (D-WI)
    Baucus (D-MT)
    Bennett (D-CO)
    Blumenthal (D-CT)
    Boxer (D-CA)
    Brown (D-OH)
    Cantwell (D-WA)
    Cardin (D-MD)
    Carper (D-DE)
    Casey (D-PA)
    Coons (D-DE)
    Cowan (D-MA)
    Durbin (D-IL)
    Feinstein (D-CA)
    Franken (D-MN)
    Gillibrand (D-NY)
    Harkin (D-IA)
    Hirono (D-HI)
    Johnson (D-SD)
    Kaine (D-VA)
    King (I-ME)
    Klobuchar (D-MN)
    Landrieu (D-LA)
    Leahy (D-VT)
    Levin (D-MI)
    McCaskill (D-MO)
    Menendez (D-NJ)
    Merkley (D-OR)
    Mikulski (D-MD)
    Murphy (D-CT)
    Murray (D-WA)
    Nelson (D-FL)
    Reed (D-RI)
    Reid (D-NV)
    Rockefeller (D-WV)
    Sanders (I-VT)
    Schatz (D-HI)
    Schumer (D-NY)
    Shaheen (D-NH)
    Stabenow (D-MI)
    Udall (D-CO)
    Udall (D-NM)
    Warner (D-VA)
    Warren (D-MA)
    Whitehouse (D-RI)
    Wyden (D-OR)
    What? No Republicans????
    Folks: This needs to go viral. These Senators voted to let the UN take OUR guns. They need to lose their next election. We have been betrayed.
    46 Senators Voted to Give your 2nd Amendment Constitutional Rights to the U.N.
    Please send this to SOMEONE!

juan_galto

This is my user title
    Oct 23, 2011
    I was gonna say, I swear the Senate already shot this mess down. Thought the UN had come back for round 2.

It was my understanding that treaties are ratified by the senate and must be a two-thirds majority. If not approved by the senate, the treaty remains on deck till a president withdraws from the treaty.

Meaning, until we have a president who withdraws the UN small arms treaty, we remain at risk.

I will caution you that I did not stay at a Holiday Inn last night, so all of this could be wrong.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    The entire OP is a cut and paste from news articles written in the Fall of 2014.

From a site called the Practical Machinist it is literally word for word.

Why is it being posted here now?

Seems like an on-line chain letter with a warning to resend or Clinton will win in 2016.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I have been told Republicans are the same as Democrats.

I say those people are idiots who dont know what the hell they are talking about.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom