• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    I'm in for this shoot on Saturday as well, guess I won't be going to the Delta Steel Plate shoot now on Sunday. Look forward to seeing you up there and meeting you. Anyone else going?

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    I would like to go but our club Speed Steel match got rescheduled to the 24th also. And since this Funshoot replaces the spring Steel Challenge match at York I would normally being going anyway. But I have been sick for much of the week so I think I will stay in MD this weekend. Besides the parts for my 3-Gun AR should be arriving this week also.

howard762

York Match Director
    Feb 2, 2012
    Stewartstown PA
    I have to work, but you guys have fun. After all that's what our fun shoots are about.

And try to keep your powder dry. There's a chance of rain. We generally shoot anyway so dress appropriately.

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    Great time also today shooting the Fun Shoot at York, nice to meet you Anthony and your buddy from APG. The shoot was very fun, it ranged from steel plates on the rack, poppers through windows with obstructions, poppers on their own, one stage had Huggie's, soda cans, Gatorade, and small angle iron plates, the food of the month was Brussels Sprouts on kabob skewers, they were tough to hit at 15 yards since they blended into the background, another stage was clay pigeons, and PPC (think that's what they were) targets. Great time shooting all stages, the rain held off for most of the shooting. Unfortunately for me the RO didn't have a bag for his timer so some of my stages weren't timed for score, but none the less still had an awesome time and plan to go back.

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    Does anybody know if they are planning on posting the scores, with it being a fun shoot?

Yes one of the shooters in my group said that they will post the scores if you turned in you sheet. I won't have much to score since I only had a timer on one of the stages. I shot both of the popper plate stages well and that's what I was looking to do today, wanted to practice for the May 3 Gun more than anything else and feel pretty good about how I did. Had a great time today if I haven't already mentioned that like 42 other times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cddrive

Latest threads

Top Bottom