• ...and so much more!
  • fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Create an account here ...

http://www.gunbot.net/ammo/22lr/

Under settings, put thresholds of what you are willing to pay (keeping in mind that there will be shipping charges on top of the ammo expense). Then enable the audio alert and keep a web browser open with the above link on a computer near by. On weekdays, there are usually a few or more reasonable deals on 22LR ($0.10 per round or less).

You need to click immediately on the link if there is an audio alert. If you have accounts set up at some of the major websites (Midway, Cabelas, SGAammo, Sportsman's, TargetSportsUSA), you will have a shot at getting the deal.

For PSA, don't bother clicking to their website. It's a waste of time. They have almost no server bandwidth. Get their phone number off their website and put it on speed dial. Their site always crashes as soon as they post a deal, and nearly every week day last they did (often between 3-5pm). As soon as Gunbot pings a deal from them, call.

This might sounds like a lot of work, but it's much less time than driving to a store to see if they have inventory behind the counter. Within a week of kind of paying attention to a computer with some of these windows open in the background (for 22LR and other ammo), I was able to get what I wanted to shoot through the year (or more for some calibers) as well as a couple bricks (of 22LR) to donate to a local youth shooting team. My stress of having depleted ammo stores went down dramatically. :)

wesser1

Dec 19, 2012
    Havre de Grace
    For PSA, don't bother clicking to their website. It's a waste of time. They have almost no server bandwidth. Get their phone number off their website and put it on speed dial. Their site always crashes as soon as they post a deal, and nearly every week day last they did (often between 3-5pm). As soon as Gunbot pings a deal from them, call.

This cannot be stressed enough. PSA will put up some amazing deals and their site becomes IMPOSSIBLE. I have stressed out big time over it. Getting the item in your cart meant NOTHING because it will be sold to someone on the phone while you wait and hope the next page loads for the checkout (it NEVER will).

hard_core_emt

Mar 21, 2010
    Oakland, MD
    Midway send me an in-stock notice for Winchester M22 ammo at 8:01 pm tonight ... Hit the link instantly and was taken to the site .... Out of stock in like 30 seconds ... GRRRRRR

Rleepremier

Feb 2, 2012
    Midway send me an in-stock notice for Winchester M22 ammo at 8:01 pm tonight ... Hit the link instantly and was taken to the site .... Out of stock in like 30 seconds ... GRRRRRR

Lol. That seems like the only problem with gunbot also. Sometimes when you get the alert its already sold out. Luckily for me I have all the ammo I need just trying to help out others.

hard_core_emt

Mar 21, 2010
    Oakland, MD
    Just to take the kids out for an hr of practice , we go thru 500 rds . So my supply is getting smaller n smaller every weekend... I was caught with my pants down this time but this ole boy is gonna turn in to a hoarder yet, Hahaha !

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom