• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • schreib

Stupid Newbie
    Mar 2, 2011
    Rockville, MD
    Is it legal for me to sell 30 round PMAG magazines that I have bought outside of MD and brought into the state to others that are in legal states or do I need to take them out of the state before shipping them? This whole thing gives me a headache.

greghall

Jul 23, 2012
    Whitemarsh
    bought a AR 6 months ago dont have much ammo hoping this blows over whats the use having a gun you cant afford to shoot? really I thought 5.56 was one of the most common ammo out there since its used for war? people must have rooms stocked full of 556

Echo

Troublemaker
    Oct 31, 2012
    Annapolis
    bought a AR 6 months ago dont have much ammo hoping this blows over whats the use having a gun you cant afford to shoot? really I thought 5.56 was one of the most common ammo out there since its used for war? people must have rooms stocked full of 556

That's part of the problem, it's too common. Instead of people buying their usual boxes a week, they're buying everything they see.

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    Is it legal for me to sell 30 round PMAG magazines that I have bought outside of MD and brought into the state to others that are in legal states or do I need to take them out of the state before shipping them? This whole thing gives me a headache.

It would be best if you play it safe and give them to me.

Merlin

Ultimate Member
    Dec 31, 2009
    Carroll County, Maryland
    That's part of the problem, it's too common. Instead of people buying their usual boxes a week, they're buying everything they see.

And I think that if fine as long as they do not pay crazy prices. Buying all that is in the store is one thing. Paying 3x what it's worth is just turning the gun industry into a monster.

TANK222

Dec 19, 2012
    Frederick
    A guy I know sold two p-mags for $105 on eBay. The good thing about all the crazy buying is all the new people who do not know about guns and are buying based on fear. This will eventually blow over and then in a year or so these people are going to start trying to dump this stuff for cheap.

Hunters Den in pa had them for 74.95 a piece for 30 round mags. I guess if they can make the money then make it.

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD

I just inventoried my 5.56 and determined I don't have nearly enough to make it through this if I keep shooting regularly.

I have started shooting .223 instead. It kind of squirrels out of my 1:7 barrel high and to the left.

My general rule is, any time in a Walmart check the case and buy some if they have it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom