• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    My bad then. I've only seen them at DSG with my own eyes once and they were $69

Dicks and Cabelas used to sell these for $69.99 up until about 6 months ago. At that time they raised the price for $79.99 and then jacked it again up to $89.99. If you ask the retailers, they will tell you that the manufacturers have raised the wholesale cost, which is probably half true.

I predict that they will probably hit $99.99 prior to the election next year, and depending on its outcome hopefully settle in back around $74.99 within two years. (fingers crossed)

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Dicks and Cabelas used to sell these for $69.99 up until about 6 months ago. At that time they raised the price for $79.99 and then jacked it again up to $89.99. If you ask the retailers, they will tell you that the manufacturers have raised the wholesale cost, which is probably half true.

I predict that they will probably hit $99.99 prior to the election next year, and depending on its outcome hopefully settle in back around $74.99 within two years. (fingers crossed)

While you're at it, any stock market or precious metals predictions?

AACo

Tiny Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 11, 2015
    Westminster
    Hurry! There's a $70 bucket o bullets int he classifieds for $120 :omg:

Hey now!

That's my bucket of bullets. Bought it online for $100 and had to pay shipping. I don't run a charity.

Lowered it to $100 if anyone is interested. Good luck finding it in stock for less.:lol:. When cci 300 round boxes of mini mags for 28 dollars is a deal.....you can do the math.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Hey now!

That's my bucket of bullets. Bought it online for $100 and had to pay shipping. I don't run a charity.

Lowered it to $100 if anyone is interested. Good luck finding it in stock for less.:lol:. When cci 300 round boxes of mini mags for 28 dollars is a deal.....you can do the math.

$100 isn't a bad deal when it's available and you don't have to fight to find it.

minimags ≠ golden bullets though.

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    Accurate Pawn in Elkridge unpacked some CCI .22 when I was there last Thursday. Didn't get the price but was told it would not be cheap. I have a supply of CCI so I didn't wait for pricing. CCI is good stuff.

Lew--Ranger63

basscat

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    Hey now!

Comparing golden bullets to mini mags is a bit of a stretch isn't it? Not even in the same ball park.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom