• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • afree1

Rimfire Fan
    Jan 25, 2013
    Hagerstown Area
    The case of .22 rounds that I ordered from CMP back in January was delivered yesterday. At least that is better than what they had said it might be, which was October. Perhaps things are starting to turn around a bit.

clutchNthrottle

Deadpooligan
    Feb 2, 2012
    Harford
    Anyone have any CCI Quiet-22, or better yet, Quiet-22 Segmented? ...preferably in or around the HdG, Bel Air, Essex triangle area?

Just looking for a 50 round box... or 3, to try out. If interested in a trade, I'll part with 2 boxes of Federal Lightning for each box of Q-22...

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    If you want to pay the price, "Worth a shot" in Millersville off of I-97 had lots of 50 round boxes of CCI Standard Velocity for $6.98 a box.

bshedwick

Apr 3, 2013
    Baltimore County
    Was at FreeState tonight, and was shocked to see a couple of bricks of CCI for sale (not restricted to range use). This was a nice to see. In the several months that I've been going to FSGR, I don't ever recall seeing 22LR for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

shooter53

Apr 9, 2013
    Was at FreeState tonight, and was shocked to see a couple of bricks of CCI for sale (not restricted to range use). This was a nice to see. In the several months that I've been going to FSGR, I don't ever recall seeing 22LR for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

glad to hear it...price?

WheelHead

Head of the wheel
    Dec 6, 2011
    Snow Hill
    I've got two bricks of Wolf TM that I'd either trade for some Hornady HMR 17gr rounds or if someone would want to buy them. I'd rather not have to ship but I would consider it. $60 a brick is what I paid....

TomisinMd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2013
    Elkton, Md
    Dicks at Christiana mall in DE had CCI standard bricks for $40. I got one and they had 5 or 6 more. The counter guy said CCI was coming in more frequently, and that his stock would probably last the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom