• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Yes, you can order ammunition from online.

The problem is FINDING .22 ammunition ANYWHERE.

Match and some specialty .22 ammo is available at "normal" prices, but those have always been expensive.

Mike4Maryland

Harford County, MD USA
    Apr 5, 2013
    Is the shortage easing?

Ill tell you all right now if there was 50 bricks I would have bought them all why because its between me and the seller and everyone else can but out, I was there first and you loose.

Stopped by Dick's today in White Marsh. They had 22lr, hp. ought the max 3 bx. Same thing happened 2 wks ago. The end is near!:thumbsup:

3/2ACR Vet

Jul 6, 2012
    Baltimore City
    Got a hit on one of my notifications from Midway for a brick of Eley Sport this afternoon.

Got the text at 4:31, jumped on it (one per person), got my order confirmation at 4:41.

The page read sold out at 4:46

The frenzy is still on, at least in Midway land.

jettoblack

Jan 23, 2013
    Got the text at 4:31, jumped on it (one per person), got my order confirmation at 4:41.

The page read sold out at 4:46

Still an improvement over the past few months though... I would get a notification, click on it within seconds of arrival, and it would already be sold out. Recently I'm getting a lot more notifications overall and they aren't selling out as quickly, so it's a good sign that things are improving.

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    Things do seem to be improving, slowly. Very slowly. On last weeks Hooligan roadtrip, Cabelas was well stocked with .22LR and most other ammo. They had a one brick per customer limit. It was still nice to see a pile of 22 that large.

Billy Bones

Flagoneer
    Mar 27, 2012
    Grasonville, Md
    Just stopped at Green Top in Ashland, Va. TONS of large cap .22lr magazines (as well as larger calibers also), CCI Standard Velocity $10.48 for 100 rounds, and all types of accessories...

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Duffy's has a good amount of 22. Mostly CCI. I got the last 2 boxes of mini mags though. This was as of 24 May

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    And how absurdly high were Duffy's prices? I stopped doing business with them when the tried to rip me off on a suppressor purchase. It was so flagrant it was ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom