• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Honestly, I was floored to see them at only $16.95. Did you have some kind of limit or reverse limit? $16.95 for 3 or less $35 for 4 or more (you know, to weed out the resellers?)?

There's no way to work it like that, but we really don't care. The "bubble" is on its way down, and prices are dropping. Guys buying 20rd FDE mags on speculation won't be able to make much. If they are able to get $25 out of fearbuyers then I'd be impressed...but who knows. By the time they factor in their time of messing with guys trying to lowball their super high price, and meeting guys in dark alleys and Walmart parking lots to peddle them then they'll have lost money.

We had a limit of 20 per customer overall.

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    There's no way to work it like that, but we really don't care. The "bubble" is on its way down, and prices are dropping. Guys buying 20rd FDE mags on speculation won't be able to make much. If they are able to get $25 out of fearbuyers then I'd be impressed...but who knows. By the time they factor in their time of messing with guys trying to lowball their super high price, and meeting guys in dark alleys and Walmart parking lots to peddle them then they'll have lost money.

We had a limit of 20 per customer overall.

Yeah after my last "Walmart" meet up to sell some Mosins I was quite put off. How many did you get in if you don't mind my asking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom