• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Public service announcement to all Maryland machine gun owners.... It is May. Time to pay the MD State Police their annual kickback for them to allow you to continue to exercise your right as a law-abiding American. I will say, they finally got the kinks out of the on-line system, so at least it finally works reliably. It only takes about 60 seconds to register. Still hate that we have to do this every year or become an instant-felon.... but we are the good guys, so we have to play by the rules.

Don't forget to file and pay before the end of the month.
    Cheers.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Submitted mine last night. My registration was like 700-something for the year.

I have a calendar entry to remind me, and the MSP generally sends off a reminder email early on.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    A friendly reminder that tomorrow, Wednesday May 31, is the final day to register.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    You have to hit every mark precisely. Check the box agreeing to terms, etc If you try to pay and forget a single thing, when you go back, the site doesn't take you back to precisely where you were earlier to fix the single thing you missed. You have to re-check the acceptance box, re enter CCV and/or address info, etc. The trick is being meticulous and taking your time. It took me a few tries to dot every i and cross every t.

BigCity

retired undertaker
    Oct 24, 2007
    Carroll County
    You have to hit every mark precisely. Check the box agreeing to terms, etc If you try to pay and forget a single thing, when you go back, the site doesn't take you back to precisely where you were earlier to fix the single thing you missed. You have to re-check the acceptance box, re enter CCV and/or address info, etc. The trick is being meticulous and taking your time. It took me a few tries to dot every i and cross every t.
    Finally got it going today. Apparently you have to select MD as the state....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom