• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hog Sniper

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2008
    SATURDAY JUNE 4th!!!!
    Folks this is a GREAT day of sporting clays on a beautiful course!!!! I started shooting this tournament years ago and was so impressed or shall I say moved I now sponsor a station and donate a gun each year. Proceeds benefit the Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins. There are shooters of all abilities including youths, ladies, and some of the patients and doctors from the center. Included in your admission is a light breakfast, food stations of Outback food along the course, and once you finish shooting there is a happy hour for a few cold ones while the shooters finish the course. Once shooting is complete an Outback sit down dinner and awards ceremony takes place. A silent auction runs throughout the day with lots of nice stuff. If you register soon you get a golf cart at no charge. Come on out and have some fun supporting a GREAT cause!!! If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me. Thanks everyone.
    Gary Ruby
    High Rock Outfitters

Attachments

• Outback Classic.pdf
      323.1 KB · Views: 240

Hog Sniper

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2008
    We had a GREAT day at Pintail. Nice weather, great targets and awesome food!!! If you haven't gone to this event plan on it next year.... Thanks to all who came out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom